British kid having a bad trip

Discussion in 'General' started by goro the puffer, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Haha, I just picked up a half of some chronic, I got extremely baked.. Haven't had some shit this good in a minute. Anyway, my stoned ass thought "bad trip" in youtube was something good to look up, and i knew i was in for a ride.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mdHowfb5SYQ

hahaha

2. Haha, that's hilarious. Goddamn, though, I am getting so sick of seeing that hypocrite piece of shit twicon throwing temper tantrums in the comments on a lot of the salvia vids just to get attention. That guy needs to chill the fuck out, get a life and a hobby that involves not freaking out over nothing.

3. that wasn't a bad trip. But the idiots shouldn't be using it.
    should of had the kid sit and prepare for a trip.

This is the fucking reason psychedelics are such a controversial issue.
    I'm not freaking out over nothing like the spammer. I take salvia rather seriously.

4. That ain't bad. Alot of people act all weird when there on certain drugs. I've seen people get way fucked up off salvia and sadly it fucked with his head and fucked him up for life.

5. If any salvia trip isnt a bad trip, someone let me know. But no ones going to let me know, because salvia fucking sucks! Funny vid though.

6. a fucking men!

salvia is evil!!!

7. Not many like it, but there are people out there, including myself, that use it and enjoy. So don't make generalizations.

8. It's just a weird ass drug...it makes you so confused.

9. ive had fun trips like my friends were cartoon characters, lego characters, a lot of laughing, i was being drawn onto paper, 2 d images, driveway gravel moving like cars on a busy high way....

but ive had more "serious" trips, like meaning of life, creating the universe, i've had a feeling where i was sinking-a constant need to climb.

i wouldn't necessarily say ive had a bad trip with it

10. i dont know what type of weed i was on but one night after smoking we went to Alberto's mexican food and for some reason i thought my friend was dancing and singing at 2 am in the morning in the restaurant. I was laughing so loud and pointing at nothing they told me.

11. That's not a bad trip... I've seen some of my friends react in a much more fucked up way. Imagine looking into someone's eyes and not being able to tell if their soul is still in there or not.