British Columbias weed makes up for our weather oh and hello GC.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jeds, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I need to get to sleep so this is gonna be as quick as possible... to me quick is probs different then what you think quick is cause I always seem to type way too much.

I became friends with the herb when I was 14.. but it was more of a friendship that I only hung out with it a few times a year. Then I got to highschool :D At 15 I got into the whole psytrance and goa trance type shit like Astral Projection, Dimension 5,Infected mushroom,System Nipple etc etc and by 16 I became quite good friends with ol Ganja and enjoyed/enjoy every part of it from chilling to going on a fucking adventure to climbing a mountain herb always added to the experience. I am making it sound like I did it a lot.. I did not well.. I did on some weekends I do know everytime I have it makes one hilarious memory and I remember everytime I have smoked even now. I am stoked on getting this forum reccomended to me this site is boss I can see myself spending a lot of time on here on any nights I am not hanging with anyone. Anywho thats all I am gonna say for now don't want this to turn into some lame ass "I enjoy snowboarding,making out on the beach" type thing haha this site will take up too much of my time cause I love telling stories and reading them if they are kewl and when it comes to herb stories.. with them happening weekly I doubt I will have a lack of stories same goes for everyone else! Yep... that was a "quick" intro :hello:

2. hey man! welcome to grasscity! hope you find it as useful and amusing as I have :p