Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brisbane Australia Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bingos, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I plan on paying 40 for maybe at the most 2g but idk from reading american threads im getting ripped off.

2. You gotta remember the currency differences.

So ya its basically double the prices for Australia but its actually the same amount of money.

3. what do you mean? the australian dollar is currently worth slightly more than the us dollar.

To op- average australian prices are a ten dollars a gram, generally manifesting itself as a 25 dollar-2.5 gram bag, i would keep looking around if thats the best price you can get, there is some very great weed to be found in Australia, as good as some of the really good pics people post on here but it can be hard to find that kinda quality

4. Here, near melbourne, it is $50 for 3g, but I only buy by oz which is $280

5. In the gold coast we pay
    20 for 1 gram
    50 for 3.5
    90 for a q
    150-180 for a half
    280 for an oz

6. I'm in brisbane also and I've been paying $80 for a q.

7. That's a bit steep, 150 for a half on the goldy

8. dang you guys pay so much for weed. i live in oregon and can get a quarter of dank for $50 bucks. and ounces of dank for $180.

9. Im in Melbourne aswell but never pay that much. 3g would be bout $30-35
    I pay $10-15 /g

10. Wow it's way more expensive in Perth, i've paid 320 for an oz :(

11. damn, melb here too, i pay 20/g :(

12. economics is retarded. There's the exchange rate, and then there's buying power. Yes , 1 USD=.95 AUD however the buying power of the american dollar is much higher because of factors such as the australian minimum wage being more than double that of the united states'.

All of this causes drastic differences in the prices of goods and commodities.

13. Picked up at half bag other night for 150 Melbourne

14. Good god some dealers are stupid. Unless they have large amounts and they want to get rid of it fast, those prices are stupid. Why? IF and I do repeat IF that bud is high grade, i'd buy an oz for 180 and turn around and sell it for 300. Easily.

15. Still able to get that price range these days?

16. I pay $250 for an ounce in brisbane. Cheapest ive found yet and not bad stuff

17. OP is 6 years old & hook ups are against the rules. Reported.

18. As i said in my other reply You're the one bumping old ass threads to try & find a plug & you're the one without weed so I'd say you're the real Loser :roflmao::roflmao:

19. You just admitted you're asking for hook ups Reported again, god damn Billy's will never learn.

20. All you can keep saying is loser, so that's asking for hook ups & name calling you're gonna last real long on GC..