Brink

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lionfaceboy, May 4, 2011.

1. #1 lionfaceboy, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  2. ya can't wait for this game.... looks like the multiplayer is gonna be of the hook.

3. 16 players at a time. It's gonna get crazy!

4. Ya I think this and BF3 will be the best multiplayer games.

Halo is close to IMO.

5. I'm getting it for sure. Gonna be sick. I really like the smart system.
    Also got a new piece. I'm sure those will go together good.

6. Havent heard about this game thanks for the info post I guess Ill be getting this

Add me so we can play

Stonedon Xbl

7. less than a week till release i have such a boner for this game woot

8. Can't wait for this to come out it looks soooo good

9. After previously hating on this game in another thread, I've changed my mind and will propbably go ahead and buy it if it has more than 50,000 players active after the first week. I doubt it will since there are so many games out there splitting up the gaming community, but we'll see.

10. No TDM, still unsure if I'll be buying it or not.

11. I wikipedia'd this term but it's still a little unclear to me. Care to explain?

12. Team Deathmatch. :laughing:

13. Ah. Well they're putting a lot of emphasis on the classes and how they interact with each other. So that way it isn't a CS-like game that you run around and simply kill each other. Hopefully you'll be able to play the game differently by completing objectives and relying on your teammates WHILE killing each other.

14. Do you play Battlefield?

It has TDM but most people don't play it for TDM.

Some games are just better with other game types.

15. Ya it'll probably still have an emphasis on kills and stuff.... Like in CS and Battlefield both. It's still pretty much like competing for kills there is just an underlying objective.

16. Not getting it right away but I plan on getting it at some point. Probably near the end of summer after I have beaten LA Noire and Duke Nukem Forever.....before RAGE comes out.

17. this game is from the makers of fallout 3 and new vegas and Oblivion wish they made another one like those

18. Well damnit. I just bought Mortal Kombat and ended up pre-ordering it. :confused:

19. Brink is made by Splash Damage and produced by Bethesda. Bethesda is releasing the next Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim, on 11/11/2011.