Brink

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TreighnWreck, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Ya this game bloooooooooooows.

2. I get some lag sometimes, not always. So far it's been fun though.

3. yeah man. fucking boring game. i bought it without reading up on it at all. big mistake i guess

4. I'm having lots of fun playing this game. Maybe you should have read before you bought it. My only complaint is the online lag, it's pretty terrible sometimes.

5. ive been playing quake a lot recently thats probably why im so bored playing this game

6. Ya the online lag is so bad it's a joke. This game is almost unplayable.

7. are you on xbox or pc?

8. xbox.

9. i didnt really notice that much lag on the pc. if there was any i probably thought it was on my end and dismissed it

i have heard that theres a lot of bugs/lag issues. idk i stopped playing after like 30 minutes

10. literally every game I've played I had to quit because I was just frozen jumping around.

Played single payer "campaign" if you actually want to call it that... basically just playing multiplayer vs shitty AI.

11. my issue is that it plays like quake...but with more limited movement around the map and boring weapons.

climbing over boxes isnt fun, rocket jumping across the map is

12. This game is one of the worst purchases I have made in a long time. Wow, learned my lesson to never give into the hype from now on. This game looked good... then just sucked ass.

13. Damn, that's disappointin...

14. Ya haven't played much Quake but this game really did let me down... the supposedly "awesome" running shit isn't even that cool.

15. #95 OneLove22, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
  16. i mean its only sort of like quake in that it plays kind of like an arena shooter

i just think the whole "smart freedom" concept is retarded. just make me run fast and let me jump high if you want to give me freedom of movement. realism is silly in a game like this. everyone just walks around and shoots people in the back like call of duty. what a disaster this game is

also if you want some pure fun FPS gaming......quakelive.com

17. This game is very fun. I find doing the objectives much more entertaining than killing people. Don't get me wrong, killing is definitely still part of Brink, but the objectives is where it's at.

18. i mean yeah this game is definitely a step in the right direction for shooters. we need to move away from the military sims that are basically stripped down versions of UT/quake. i just think its a mess.

19. Ya that's all nice but when your frozen jumping around and can't even walk it's kind of hard to play.

Worst. Game. Ever.

20. I agree completely. Some of the best first person shooters will be coming out in a few years. But for now, I have Brink!