Brink

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TreighnWreck, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Im definitely getting this for PS3. Hoping to play with some GCers, can't wait for this to come out.

Character Customization
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOhOBfB3g8]YouTube - Brink Character Customization Trailer [HD][/ame]

2. Less than a month away!

3. I loved Mirror's Edge, I just didn't like the lack shooting and action, hopefully Brink will change that.

4. Seriously, I know Splash Damage doesn't really do TDM but it can't be any harder than implementing objective type games.

Not that I don't like objective gametypes, but TDM is good, even if for variety's sake.

5. You could always be the dude going around specifically to kill people. It doesn't sound like too bad of a team tactic actually.

6. it looks like call of doody

pass

7. Intelligent post.

8. looks more like TF2 . And a blatant rip off at that.

Although it is time for a refreshment. TF2 has been out for a while and has gotten pretty stale for my taste.

9. TF2 + Crysis + CoD = Brink :D

10. have there been any new trailers released in the past month or so??

11. Go to Brink Official Site and click the media tab at the top. The game comes out in 4 days so of course there has been new videos.

12. I was stoned and got pressured into pre-ordering it today.

So fuck, I guess I'm gonna get it.

13. This game will give players the perfect exscuse to shout " go back to CoD," into their mics. :laughing:

All the videos I've seen so far make it seems as if you are rewarded for actually helping teamates and with objectives more than actually killing other players.

I'm not gonna lie, I wish there could be a Team Deathmatch but it seems Splash Damage has made it obvious they are too good for TDM.

Ah well, looks fun. :smoke:

14. Dont know if I should get this for 360 or PC...

15. Five and a half hours!

16. Can't wait! Already got my copy paid for and got the DOOM pack pre-ordered. Will be playing right at 11 AM tomorrow.

I dont know how I feel about playing alone for this game though, someone needs to get a team together.

17. definitely about to go buy this.

18. Who's on this shit? It's laggy as fuck I can't even play.

19. yeah im not sure what they were trying to do with this game but its probably the least amount of fun ive ever had playing a shooter lol.

20. ....really?