Brink

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TreighnWreck, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Delay after delay, and now this game is finally coming out. Can't wait.

• Like Like x 1
  2. might get this...not sure

3. I hope this is a game is good.

4. I don't think I've ever been this excited for a video game. They have a great idea here I just hope they can execute it properly.

5. Agreed, I hate when I see a great looking game online somewhere, then by the time its released and I get to play it, its just supremely disappointing, I really hope this one comes out as good as it looks right now. The main potential issue I see is if they don't get the movements right, cause they have some great ideas for fluid movements(reminds me of Assassins Creed movement styles in a way) but if they don't implement them right, it could just ruin the game. But just watching that video gets me so excited for it to come out!

Anyone know if theres a release date set? I know was supposed to either come out soon or it was already supposed to have come out( based on the original release date i saw) but i'm pretty sure that was postponed.

6. Release date is either May 15 or 17 as far as I know.

7. This may be the game to save me from the wrath of CoD.

8. You must have never played any of the Battlefield series.

It's the military shooter for grown ups.

As far as Brink goes, This game looks like Parkour with guns. I'd play it, but only after it's price drops.

I'm waiting for Battlefield 3.

9. I own Bad Company 2. I rarely play it. Just isn't that fun to me.

The third one looks much better.

10. Yea man, this shit better not be dissappointing...

11. Looks pretty amazing, if the game is as good as the trailer i'll buy it, unfortunately i'll probably have to first replace my graphics card, hopefully my CPU/mobo can hold out a bit longer..

12. Why are people saying it needs move? Fuck that stupid shit. :laughing:

I've been following this game for awhile and it's a forsure day 1 buy for me. It's made by Bethesda so I'm positive it won't be dissapointing.

Also, no 3D either.

13. I might get this game as well as it's release date draws near.

14. Reminds me of Borderlands...and I like it :cool:

15. Man the psmove is fuckin sick, id want it for any shooter.

16. Maybe, but the devs already said that wasn't happening unless some 3rd party comes along and decides to implement it.