Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brings back old memories ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Its hard to explain.

Ok so it happens everytime, 5-10mins after hitting the bong. I guess i could say i feel like i have gone back in time. All the thoughts of when i was a young kid come back to me , like im back in them days and the thoughts are just normal.
    Examples-
    Always thinking about my dads shit old car ( When i was like 5-6 years old)
    Just old memories come back.

It feels very weird and sort of makes me sad because i want to go back in time because of it.

Why does this happen ? Anyone else experience it?

If that makes no sense at all . As i said its hard to explain

2. hell yeah. when i get a nice sativa i always trip out and think retrospectively. although i love it, i know what you mean that it can feel a little depressing. but its all part of the journey.

3. I understand what you mean Johny. I think of memories especially of my father who passed away when I was 10. Going to car auctions, golfing, baseball. I also think of past experiences I've been through. As alex said its all apart of the journey. I never came to terms with my fathers death until I started smoking. I would smoke alone some nights and just think for hours and figure things out. In the end all we really have is memories so don't let it bum you out. You grow up for a reason but you are also forever young as you want to be. Smoking is an insight to your subconscious mind and is a very good healer and lesson learner.

4. i know what you mean man, it's normal. just learn to enjoy it.