Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing you weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiightWeiight, Dec 15, 2010.

1. So when your going on away for awhile for whatever reason.And your taking specifcally planes what procedures do you use?
    Obviously its a bad idea (To those who cant tell i know this already).
    I will possibly be moving to NC and i would like some bud until my grow is finished.

2. Do this and you will get arrested for possesion, get a criminal record and possible pass 2 years in jail. You "will" get caught at the airport. There are ways to bypass airport security, but it's like playing a game of poker, going all in on the first draw and winning because of the last card. Don't do it unless you have good lawyers.

3. Trying to bypass airport security is a stupid idea. Can't you wait until you get to NC to pick up?

4. It was already a pretty much straight deal.I was looking for some encouragement.I live in hawaii and the honolulu airport is shitty and half of it is open to the outside.Id probablly be stopping in dallas or atlanta then flying to NC.Ive taken this trip since i was seven almost yearly.Never seen one dog.I live on a military base and the only dogs they use are for bombs.Im pretty sure itd be the same at an airport maybe im wrong but even if they did have drug dogs wouldnt they be going for something harder then bud :)?

5. Nobody here will encourage you to ruin your life. Just don't do it.

6. Ill tell it to you straight.No connections there.Ill be living with my grandparents out in the somewhat bonnies.I wont have a car i can use for awhile and im working for my grandfathers business which i will be the only worker and will be working as a woods craftsmen on his property fifty feet from his house.The only time ill leave is when installing in peoples houses and i dont think he will be buying me a company car for awhile..

7. agreed, dont risk getting your lifee fucked up

8. I dont understand why everyone is so quick to say itll ruin my life.If you dont have anything positive to say and arent helping me dont post.

9. Shitty deal. I guess, if you're 100% sure you'll pass security, go ahead and try. But, the odds are probably against you and I still don't think it's a very smart idea. You can't live without chronic until you find a dealer? It shouldn't be too hard to find one.

10. If you only want to hear the answers that will agree with you, then what the hell are you doing on a forum? Next time you have a stupid question like how to bring weed on a plane without getting caught, keep it to yourself.

11. um. i usually just place my weed in my bag on top like it is supposed to be there....and they don't touch it. just 2 days ago i recently flew and i had a scale, a bubbler, probably a couple grams sitting in my bag, and they opened the bag and put one of the "your bag has been inspected" tags inside it even.:smoke:

12. Ive done it before. Just at a smaller airport which then connected to a major airport. Had about half a ounce straped to my balls. A bit uncomfortable, but hell it worked.

13. Yeah i wouldn't risk fucking your life up for some weed either. You could easily make connections in NC. I wish i lived in hawaii ... :(

14. Who said i wanted only answers that agree with me.I wanted answers that helped me.Telling me about how there friend got caught trying the exact same thing would be helping me.Most of them just put dont do it.
    Learn to read prick.

15. hey man not saying i would do this myself but you could always fill a condom with weed and tie it off then swallow it, do more if your taking alot. then wait till you have to shit (or take laxatives) and wallah.
    the new body scanners cant detect things inside your body and metal detectors obviously cant detect them. not sure if dogs could or not

16. You wrote and not or. Learn to write. I don't have anything positive to say but I AM helping you in the long run. Maybe when you mature a little bit you might understand this. And calling someone a prick won't solve your problem.

17. You could always ship it to the house in a box full of other household items but if you insist in bringing it to the airport then ive heard of the taping it to your balls and putting it inside a peanut butter jar then put the peanut butter back into it because if the dogs do search it they LOVE peanut butter so the cops MAY think that they are attracted the pb. GL mate

18. DO NOT DO THIS! YOU DO NOT WANT THE CONDOM TO GO THROUGH YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT! IT CAN GET STUCK AND FUCK YOU OVER! Either put it up your ass or swallow it and put a string so you can pull it back up.

19. +rep for being helpful.I thought about that but i dont know if i would smoke it after going through my system.If the dogs did somehow smell it they cant pump your stomach for that.Im with the guy above and thought about strapping it to my groin and taking it off on the plane and throwing it in my bag.I also dont think i could swallow a fourth to half ounce of weed in a condom.

20. I personally wouldn't do it but, if you really want to do it.
    Get some smelly proof bags and double bag your bud, then hide it in something they wouldn't ever suspect, boxers or socks or something?