Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Weed To Parties

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by friendlyst0ner, Jun 18, 2013.

1. So Im going to a party on Friday and I want to smoke there but i was wondering if someone comes up to me asking can they smoke with me what should I say? Im going to bring a dub and my bowl. My friend is bringing am eighth and says shes not letting anyone she doesnt know puff kn her shit for free lol.

2. #2 Sativa Hangover, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    No.

If you don't know them, then hell no.

You probably shouldn't even light up near other people, because you never know if any of them are snitches, or even off duty cops. 

Yes, they like to party too.

EDIT: You should probably roll a blunt just in case the cops do come and bust the party, so you can toss it easy.

I personally would never take my piece to a party, because all kinds of crazy shit can happen. It will probably end up stolen, or broke by the end of the night.

3. You should probably roll a blunt just in case the cops do come and bust the party, so you can toss it easy.

I personally would never take my piece to a party, because all kinds of crazy shit can happen. It will probably end up stolen, or broke by the end of the night.

I totally agree with this. in highschool i took a brand new spoon to a party once and it got dropped and broken. also i cant even remember how many times we had parties at my friends house and the cops came and shut it down almost everytime. we would roll up a few joints bring them to the party and smoke them in the back yard, this way when the cops came there was no bong, no spoon, no grinder or anything else for them to find.

4. agreed that rolling up is a better idea.

also bringing weed to parties seems like a waste to me, but you could probably find a good spot away from the crowd to light up, that makes it more obvious that you dont want randoms jumping into the circle.

5. What are weed laws like in your area? I really don't see a problem with it. Unless the party is in an open field or something I would highly doubt you'd have to worry about off-duty cops or narcos. And it's one thing to not let people mooch but giving out a hit or two at a party isn't a big deal man. If the person wants to smoke more ask em if they want to throw five on it or match. 

6. If you are going to a party isn't part of the reason for going to meet new people?
    I wouldn't throw an eighth on the table, but I would expect to allow a few new folks into the circle. They will soon reveal themselves to you, be it cool or douchy.

The cool ones may end up being a true friend or a path to a new connect. :smoke:

7. Have it already rolled up (so they can't just ask to put some in their own bowl) and be like "I'm sick, you don't wanna smoke this."

Or just match with people.

8. #8 MrGravityBong, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    This always happened to my group in highschool at parties since we were the guys that always had bud on us. People would ask to hit it or smoke with us so much. It lead to many awkward silences where we didnt wanna say no but we just didnt pass it to them haha. One time my friend Tyler and i were smoking a bong. So theres like 2 to 3 hits left and this guy comes up who owns the bong and asks for a hit. My friend says yeah but let me hit it one more time and then snaps the bowl in a massive hit and clears it like a champ. The guy was like  :eek:

9. Just fucking chill man, its a party.... 

Smoke some weed if you want, fucking pass that shit if you want.. if you dont, and people ask, tell them its your last bag and your broke as fuck. If they continue to pester you, you're at the wrong kinda party fam

10. Usually I'll tell them to pay up or to match me beforehand if I don't know them too well or if I don't like them that much. Granted, some of those people did become friends, but I don't put much trust in people I don't know.

If somebody seems cool and just happens to ask if I have bud or catches me smoking, yeah I'll let 'em take a few puffs.

As far as the bowl situation, I agree with the others. Just roll up a couple doobies or a blunt before you go. So many things can happen to your glass.

11. Personally i like everyone to have a good time and usually have some on hand. I like to roll a joint to share with people and then my spoon for just me. I never hit my spoon infront of alot of people because 1. i don't want to share it :laughing: 2. I don't want it broken. Drunk people can't break a blunt or joint :p

12. I bring a fat pre rolled rillo to the party and don't share with anyone!

13. Dude,be chill haha . You're going there to party,not to be paranoid about getting caught and shit. It depends,cause I don'T really understand where you're going. If it's at a party(in a house or at someone) just smoke near the garage,I don't light up people Idk or I "hate" thus why I go with my fav hommie and smoke him out. He'll smoke me out later in the night;

I do not ever go with a group of people,that's just getting your dope raped. At 420 I brang a sexy kief+dank joint,guess what. Went to smoke it, fucking 7 people found us. That means; 9 people,for a gram joint. Was mad as fuck.