Bringing weed to high school

Discussion in 'General' started by Amanda Spelling, Nov 30, 2011.

1. My homie in math class last year would always go into a stall in the bathroom, take off the cover for the toilet paper holder thing, and stash his bud in there

2. It's not that big of a deal really. I'll avoid whenever I can but I dont really mind having bud on me. Throughout all of high school, not one teacher even touched my backpack. As long as it doesn't smell, you don't tell anybody, and it's not in plain sight when you open your bag you're fine. I got caught once, I had a quarter of Reggie that smelled way more than you would think and my teacher called me out on it. She gave me her orange peels to put in the bag though. Such a chill as teacher

3. Really not worth it IMO, but if you do end up doing it, make sure people can't smell it on you.

4. if you can't wake up early enough to smoke before school just wait til you get out

i don't see why you need it with you at school to begin with.

5. Tldr.

Bringing weed to school is DUMB DUMB DUMB.
    You get in more trouble for having it on school grounds.
    If they suspect it other people might get consequences and hate you.
    You'll get in more trouble?

If you are going to smoke just smoke before school that's what I did :D I always told people who brought weed to school it was dumb because the penalities are higher, then if you get caught the whole school knows,your parents will know if they don't already and you could get expelled/suspeneded I don't know what youre rules are. And I'm pretty sure you will get arrested because I'm pretty sure its a felonly to have drugs on school grounds. Its your senior year so be smart and don't get in trouble.

6. Don't take anywhere near a school. If you do get caught your problems will be compounded for having anywhere near a school. Whole extra charge added to your simple possession.

7. Oh an forgot to say, if you plan on going to college...and get caught with weed you could mess that all up. If you are convicted of possesion you won't be able to get federal financial aid(for sure) and most likely scholarships. If you have already gotten the aid and accepted to a school, they will take that away.

Don't ruin your future just to have a little weed at school. You need to think about the big picture. Smoke weed when you can't get caught and penalized more heavily then normal.

8. Drug dogs? Damn...

A long time ago, back when I was in highschool, I once got off the bus and started walking towards the school. I quickly saw one of my best friends staring at me with a HUGE grin on his face, and he had his huge backpack he'd use when he went canoe camping.

He grabs me by the arm and starts walking towards the Skating rink / restaurant that was next to our school. We head for the a long row of bushes where we used to hide sometimes to toke. Once we sit down, he says "Check this out!"

He pulls out a blowtorch, and some hash... it's 10 minutes till class. We did a bunch of hot knives and before I knew it, everything was packed back up and we were walking to class...

That was crazy. lol

9. My story time. This happened 2 weeks ago on friday.

So my friend Sam texts me in 2nd hour to smoke. I didn't want to buy after15 minutes of convincing I'm like sure. Why not. We go to the bathroom. Smoke his bat. We put it all in my backpack with my zippo. 2g. Pipe. Lighter. So 3 kids. Bigger stoners than Sam and I. Tell. They already got caught and didn't want to get caught again so they told our principle -_-" so we go back to 2nd hour and it's All good. 10 min into 3rd hour my principle comes in "I need Sam Akeman. Bring your stuff" well I was like. Ahhhhhh. Shit.. So I ask if I was in trouble and he says well. Well see.

I ask what for and he says there was a suspicious in the bathroom. I ask what. He goes "you tell me" so I say "well it did smell like a skunk when I went in there." 2 people in the hall burst out laughing. He says "well I smelled marijuana" so I delete all drug related texts and pictures off my phone. So we get into the office and hes talking and I get searched. I give him
    My zippo. Which was in the same pocket with the pipe and weed. And while he and the cops searched my bag. They never opened that pocket? It was in plain sight too. Well I got searched. Bag. Locker. Wallet. Shoes. Car. They found nothing after 2 hours hahaha. So they took my keys and said "well just I case you are under the influence of anything. We are gonna let you drive home because even if you are sober and die In a crash we could be held responsible" so took my keys and lighter. Let me go. My dad comes to pick me up. He gives him my keys. And lighter :D so we drive away laughing ^_^

Basically. You should be good. It was just 2 hours of me bullshitting them and being lucky!

10. Oh and to make it even Better. I live in Oklahoma!!

Adding 1 part I left out. Sorry very sick and high.

My principle Makes me show him texts from today. Well Sam found his lost ecstasy pill and ate it before first hour. So he said he was rollin. And the principle goes "we know your new age terminology. We know what Rollin is!!! YII WERE ROLLIN A DOOBIE!!!" me and sam were so high. And he was Rollin too So we died laughing and I literally about passed out from laughing haha

11. not worth it

I remember my high school did so many random drug searches that you never knew when they were going on, they'd just walk dogs through the school like it was no big deal

getting kicked out of high school would really fuck shit up for you too

12. [quote name='"SevenString"']My story time. This happened 2 weeks ago on friday.

So my friend Sam texts me in 2nd hour to smoke. I didn't want to buy after15 minutes of convincing I'm like sure. Why not. We go to the bathroom. Smoke his bat. We put it all in my backpack with my zippo. 2g. Pipe. Lighter. So 3 kids. Bigger stoners than Sam and I. Tell. They already got caught and didn't want to get caught again so they told our principle -_-" so we go back to 2nd hour and it's All good. 10 min into 3rd hour my principle comes in "I need Sam Akeman. Bring your stuff" well I was like. Ahhhhhh. Shit.. So I ask if I was in trouble and he says well. Well see.

I ask what for and he says there was a suspicious in the bathroom. I ask what. He goes "you tell me" so I say "well it did smell like a skunk when I went in there." 2 people in the hall burst out laughing. He says "well I smelled marijuana" so I delete all drug related texts and pictures off my phone. So we get into the office and hes talking and I get searched. I give him
    My zippo. Which was in the same pocket with the pipe and weed. And while he and the cops searched my bag. They never opened that pocket? It was in plain sight too. Well I got searched. Bag. Locker. Wallet. Shoes. Car. They found nothing after 2 hours hahaha. So they took my keys and said "well just I case you are under the influence of anything. We are gonna let you drive home because even if you are sober and die In a crash we could be held responsible" so took my keys and lighter. Let me go. My dad comes to pick me up. He gives him my keys. And lighter :D so we drive away laughing ^_^

Basically. You should be good. It was just 2 hours of me bullshitting them and being lucky![/quote]

so because two kids said you were smoking the cops could search your bag?

its sad how many basic rights are stripped from you the second you walk through a door. that doesn't seem like probable cause. i could smoke up a bathroom then tell a teacher some kid with whom i have a problem with was smoking in a bathroom and have him searched? wish i knew this in highschool, could have fucked up a bunch of kids days that way

13. Remember, you have no rights until you are 18...

Until you are an adult, all you are is a liability to others...

14. teachers in my highschool knew we smoked weed, we could talk about it openly with a few of them. only the burnout stoners would ever get searched(you know that kid who always wreaked, had long greasy unkept hair and you knew didn't give a fuck about shit). we had dogs search the parking lot and lockers and if you kept it on you it didn't matter(i had drugs on me during a search once and the dog pounced on the classroom door) but the dogs can't get near students so it's all good.

15. you got a 10 day suspension in my school, and they had a thing called plan b where you could get a 5 day suspension and had to go to drug counseling

16. I brought weed to school all the time. Everybody smoked...

I'd just keep it in my car though. Never in the school...I actually recently found out that my old school does drug searches in the parking lot :confused: like once a month they'll randomly bring a drug dog in

17. [quote name='"BA"']I brought weed to school all the time. Everybody smoked...

I'd just keep it in my car though. Never in the school...I actually recently found out that my old school does drug searches in the parking lot :confused: like once a month they'll randomly bring a drug dog in[/quote]

Yeah when I was in school I never brought weed because they'd randomly bring dogs in. They would search the parking lot and school. They have a right to search your car and locker as lockers are a part of school property. Basically the kid is better off not doing it because you can screw yourself over.

18. yeah the others had stuff on them and didnt want it to seem like it was they so they snitched. it was complete shit. im about to go "ok go to aaron and look in his right back pocket of his backpage. boom pipe weed and pills"

19. what i usually do is find something else thats crazy to distract higher power at school.
    like start a group of prostitutes in your grade, and become the low-profie pimp but show no affiliation.
    then they'll be so focused on putting an end to the classroom prostitution, you can smoke up in a lope fashion.

LOLJK
    just smoke at home before and after.

20. Don't do it, or do it.

PICK.