Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Weed To A Party.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joshmcmillan, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Cool screen name :hello:

2. Just roll a doob or two...

3. Insert the cannabis into a balloon, tie the end off and shove into your rectum

4. There could be parents!

5. now not that i haven't done it before, and not that i probably will not again, but I would say don't bother taking the weed. Its a party man don't you wanna be drunkenly telling all your best stories, charming the ladies etc....Then wake up the next morning and have a massive spliff to calm the headache and piece together the mayhem.......Rather than just being stoned and probably wishing you could just go home, listen to your own music and eat a shitload of nice food....you need to find out what you like doing but overall this has been my experience of smoking weed at parties

6. pistol in the party

7. Nothing wrong with smoking weed at the right parties. I love going for a massive bong rip after I've already been drinking for an hour or so (2-3 beer) I seem to get high as fuck, and it all kicks in real nice. 

I get what your saying though, some parties I like to just go out for a quick snap and come back in, rather than trying "chill and smoke" with everything going on. 

8. You don't want it to smell but you are going to smoke it there?
    My weed is loud and proud brah.

Just walk in with a fat blunt in your mouth, sparked.

9. I went to a party this past weekend, and my friend brought a 13g bud, in a single plastic baggie, and then in one of those Becel margarine containers. Kept it in his bag, and just kept the bag tucked away from people; didn't smell it in the car, or at the house until he pulled it out. 

Don't worry about it too much, especially since you're going to be blazing it anyways, but if you're wanting to be safe, use any sort of jar; I know those little jam jars you can sometimes get from hotels hold a gram or two really nicely. Or double bag it, and between the first and second bag, put a dryer sheet if you're worried.