Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing weed through airport security?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biggesthitever, Mar 12, 2011.

1. visiting by boy in sc, goin through nc too on the way. don't know anyone down there, and he's rentin a house so he dont know one either haha

2. I got hella connects imm sc just ask any random guy buying a swisher

3. #23 JTGG, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    Oh shit, im going to cancun for spring break too, planning on buying some there though.
    Im landing the 19th, so i have enough time to acquire some ganja and get to toke on 4/20 :smoke:

Edit: Ive been browsing webehigh.com and apparently the guys that walk around on the beach trying
    to sell sunglasses and whatnot generally have some weed on them or know somebody who does. Not
    to mention that bartering is much more common in mexico than in the US and one of my buddies got a little more than 6 grams for 20 bucks (it was good shit too).
    Just buy it there, its not worth sneaking it and possibly getting caught.

4. just get high before going to the airport.

5. my boy just got some weed from cali with. he said all he had to do was hollow out a book put the weed in. then wrap the book with plastic wrap. he said it works so..

6. Don't risk it. If you get caught you'll be boned by TSA then boned in Prison. Might I mention you'll probably also find yourself on a no fly list permanently. Weed is everywhere, if you really need it, buy it after you land.

7. A lady that works at the dispensary I frequent crotched some on her trip to hawaii and said she didn't have any problems. She also brought brownies in her hand carry and threw them in with a whole box of regular brownies and wasn't even questioned/TSA didn't think twice.

8. Depends on what airport your getting on at. If u get on at a small airport where they just have the metal detectors the byour all good. Haha

9. LMAO. Your so right. Don't get me wrong, weed is great but if you can't do without than you have a problem that you need to deal with.

10. I'm going to Upstate, NY from Palm Beach, FL next weekened for Christmas I was thinking of smuggling not even a gram through. Do you guys think if I wore like 2 pairs of socks with some nug in a bag in a bag betweem my toes, would I get caught through the scanner?

11. dont bother for such a small amount ^

12. I just flew from okc to Raleigh two days ago with a eighth of granddaddy in the fifth pocket of my southpole jeans. Body scan @ okc and tsa dog walk by. This gdp I'm burning on the porch in north Carolina is mighty tasty....:hello:

13. Ijust flew from okc to Raleigh two days ago with aeighth of granddaddy in the fifth pocket of my southpole jeans. Body scan @ okc and tsadog walk by. This gdp I'm burning on the

porch in north Carolina is mighty tasty....

14. To get past the body scanners, couldn't you just tape like a gram of weed to the bottom of your foot? They make you take your shoes off most big places but the body scanners can't see underneath your feet. I'm planning on trying it soon. Besides a little bit of squished weed, you could easily go to the bathroom and take it off once past security. Just don't make it obvious that something is underneath your foot.

Reply with thoughts please. Im curious as to if you guys think this would work?

15. YOur best bet is to ship it to the area your going to use smell proof bagies

16. I'm pretty sure that's a federal crime. To hell with that. As long as you aren't going to bum fuck nowhere, weed is easy to find. Walk around down town and ask all the hippies, gangsters and youngsters. In my home town, I can get someone weed without even calling anybody. Just give me 10 minutes downtown at the bus plaza.

17. To the people who said stick it up your butt. The fbs sees into your cavities so there is not any real point. Only way to so it would be to mail it out or go through an airport with no full body scannera

18. New Years Day 2012: 6am, I was still drunk and pretty damn high from the night before. Was flying out to the Twin Cities to meet my gf's parents for the first time.

The previous night, I gave my friend his sack that he had forgotten at my place a day or so earlier. So after I get through security, I'm looking for my boarding pass in my inside coat pockets when I find... His sack. Granted it was only about a teenth or so, nonetheless I accidentally and unknowingly got it passed TSA. It was in my inside coat pocket the whole time.

I've never intentionally tried to smuggle MJ onto a plane, but this has made me want to try...

19. I was thinking the foot thing might work, havnt seen anyone say no to it or prove it wrong so far lol id give that a try

20. People go to rehab for drugs and bad habits weed is not a bad habit lol and a herb please don't make it out to be a drug people like you smoker or not are the reason this poor guy has to sneek it maybe he has cancer and just wants to be able to eat when he gets somewhere