Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing weed on vacation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by breedingbitches, Jul 26, 2013.

1. K I live in the NT (one of the provinces/territories of canada) and this summer we are flying down to Saskatchewan (a diff province, for you americans who may not know, ahah) spending a week there, then flying to Calgary for a wedding, then up to Bamff for a few days before heading back home.

So thats 4 different provinces. Anyways, I wanted to bring a couple grams along with me. Especially for when I'm in saskatchewan because my grandparents there live on a farm out in the country and it'll give me something to do. I'm just kind of sketched about bringing it but buying some there isn't an option.

So how do you guys think I should go about doing this safely? Because I'm with my parents, getting caught would be a million times worse.

-How do I prevent the marijuana smell?
    -How should I pack it/where should I carry it?
    -would I be able to bring a used pipe along? Or would it be better to just bring some sockets and stick with grav-bongs while I'm gone?

Thanks! :D

2. put marijuanas in glass jar

put glass jar in backpack

keep backpack close at all times

3. But when my backpack goes through security in the airport, it will go through an xray, won't it?

4. Your airport probably isn't as bad for security, but I still wouldn't risk bringing it on a plane. When will you be in Calgary?

5. #5 Igrowkush, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    No used pipes. Putting weed in your bag is about as stupid as walking in with a bomb strapped to your chest.
    You could stick it up your body cavities and possibly get away with it. But that's disgusting. If I was you I'd just bring cash and find some bud while you're on vacation.

Naw.  Bringing weed through an airport is not possible anymore.  Up your asshole, in your bag, doesn't matter.  They will xray to find it.

7. [quote name="MrTea" post="18407950" timestamp="1374816205"]Naw.  Bringing weed through an airport is not possible anymore.  Up your asshole, in your bag, doesn't matter.  They will xray to find it.[/quote

Nope. I just flew to vegas with a qt if tree and and a 1/8 of hash. Vacuumed baged and put in shaving kit. Simple as pie.

8. If it were my country I would never do that because Australia has very tight security at airports. You would get caught straight away (I assume). If they have sniffer dogs there then they will find it for sure.

I wouldn't risk it.

9. I'm actually not tooo worried about the first flight. I live in Yellowknife, (22 000 people - fairly small town) and security has never been as tight as it is in Calgary or anywhere else. I just don't know how I should pack it.

10. I'll be there on the 10th I believe. I'm attending a wedding which is held just outside of town.

11. When I didn't have nice jars and what not I'd use prescription bottles. Last time I did that I had a quarter on me and nobody could smell it. There are so many options but air tight is a must. Also, if you do take a pipe then clean it very well before packaging that in an airtight container as well.

12. Get a axe/lynx or whatever can open it up empty the contents unless you want your bud smelling like deodrant (will mask the smell) and stuff your weird in thea and seal it back up.

13. If I do something like this, I should just throw it in my suitcase, correct?