Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing weed on train

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sativaisbest, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Hey you guys I'm going to new York and wanna bring weed brownies on the train do you guys think I'll get caught if I bring them in already brownie form ?

2. prolly not. i'd vaccum seal just to make sure

3. Nope, you should be fine.

I've taken a few train trips across states, and never once have I gotten searched or even had my bags looked at.

4. Man up! I have brought stuff back from Jamaica.

5. Last time I checked.... trains dont run across the ocean from jamaica to the united states.

6. you should be fine, and even if you aren't, keep them close at hand and eat them if you have to. (just make sure you don't bring too much, otherwise you might green out if you need to eat them:p)

7. Loool thanks guys but just to let you know in coming from Toronto and going to new York is it still fine also I've never actually had wee brownies to they stink a lot

8. Hm, I have only ever made one batch of weed brownies that I would have considered too stinky. I do not think you will have an issue though...if you're really geeking over it just throw them in some tupperware and saran wrap them or something, you should be fine.

9. Okay thanks I will do this with confidence :)

10. Wait? Your coming into the US from Canada on the train? You will go through customs just like anyone else entering the country which can include drug dogs. Who will smell the weed in the brownies even if you can't. Bringing weed across the border is just dumb.

11. Yea I'll be going through canada to us guess I'm fucked :(