Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing weed on the plane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k r e a m, May 5, 2012.

1. i know this is a rather silly question, but im baked i feel like sharing it with grasscity.. loll

so.. im planning to fly to Vancouver, BC soon ,
    im debating whether to bring some of my own ganja /hash there (kept in my suitcase)

i know BC is famous for their weed and all , but for some reason im having this instinct to bring my own weed ? lmao

would u do it ?

2. That's dumb don't do it unless you wanna get arrested. You COULD get away with it but why risk it?

3. Your going to BC. You don't need to bring your own bud. You'll probably get caught anyway

4. Dude, you got this. Front pocket, no bag. What's the chance of you getting caught? And even if you do there aren't many consequences.

5. I wouldn't even think about it, even though it's legal in some places. The stupid ass Feds are really starting to crack down. And the Feds LOVE airports!!! I would just ship a little to where ever it is your going. Don't send a lot and make sure u pack it in coffee and silica. There's no drug sniffing dogs at post offices right now. Trust me!!!!

6. Well it's illegal and there's tons of security so if i were you, i wouldn't chance it. But remember, hash is a felony...not an infraction or misdemeanor

7. Fuck dat (kendrick lamar voice)
    Too risky just buy bud in BC

8. k so peep this true story i was flying out to ny and i just got about 2 g's the day before ---dankest bud's of my life so stinky/sticky so i burn atleast half of it with people i met at the beach where i got hooked up and then decide to bring the rest with me i make an incission in the elastic band of my boxer's slide the bug wraped in plastic ..and i make it on tthe plane ..but after about 20 min's of being on the plane all i can smell if the nug so i turn on the air and relax until my lay over in detroit and then i start freaking out about drug dog's which thank god i didnt see .... moral of the story is it can be done...i acidentaly brought firework's in my carry on luggage a few year's after 9/11 and found out i had done such a stupid thing once i was already on board....skecth .. bu yeah its doable just have it hidded on your person and not in a bag

9. It's not a good idea to bring weed on a plane...just sayin...

10. i would do it,

but whats stopping me is the Harold and Kumar scene replaying in my head where Kumar brings a bong or "bomb" on the plane haha

.. and ive always kinda wanted to toke on a plane lmao

11. You CAN toke on a plane... You go and get the e cig and the thc oil. You are allowed to puff on those ANYWHERE. No smell... No smoke... Just co2. (providing that u live somewhere that it's legal and u can buy the thc oil. ). The e cig unit u can buy at any headshop

12. just throw it in your suitcase, worst comes to worst - you are really sorry and you can't believe you accidently put it in there.

13. HOLD IT, AIR MARSHAL, *BANG* dead.

This is the conclusion to your story.

14. My neighbor had a friend from California come and she brought weed on a airplane what she did was open a coffee bag pour out some of the coffee double bag the weed put it in the coffee bag and poured the coffee back in and she was fine. Dangerous but she did it funny thing is she got into a fight with my neighbor and took back the weed

15. I used to live in Vancouver

Just hang around the van art gallery and wait for people to sell you weed

16. It's a good way to get arrested.

17. Does anyone know if you could bring edibles on a plane? Do the x-ray scanners detect drugs in food?? And also, what is their policy with food in planes?

18. Not worth it imo you could smoke before the flight or just take some edibles.