Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing weed on a plane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cloudstriker23, Mar 8, 2011.

1. is it possible to do that anymore without getting caught?

cause they have those body scanners

2. try it and then tell us.

3. edibles or pill form..

4. Don't even try it and they really have only have those when you go out the country than for city to city...the point is don't do it or you will be sleeping with 400 lb black bald guy named bubba

5. If I had a .5 ball of hash I'd consider it stashing somewhere on my body--edibles and pill form as someone else mentioned could probably work....

other than that its not worth the risk

6. alrighty.

just gotta find some where im going then haha

7. damn dude don't even bother with that... just take some snakes with you and be done with it.. can get in mad trouble for that

8. i know im not even gonna bother

9. What if you had a medical card? It's your medicine.

10. Yes, forming some hash into the shape of a piece of shit then stuffing it in your ass is the most foolproof way to smuggle it. No way they will catch you OP, go for it!

:)

11. well, in the US, it depends on what states you fly over, and where you are landing. If all of them allow medical mj, then you can, if even just one doesnt, nope.

12. I've flown with edibles packaged with other snacks and about an 8th resealed up in a bag of chips. I carried on my bag and flew two different times with them, no problem. This was late December and early January.

13. if michael vick couldn't get away with it.........

14. It's not like they are going to put the shit back into your ass....

15. Do. Not. Do. It.

Smoke or eat edibles before you get on, then just find bud where ever it is you are flying to.

Doesn't matter. If you have a card/rec, it's only valid in one state. If you needed your meds you could bring marinol.

16. one of my girls in college had a friend fly down from colorado to visit, and she stuffed an 1/8 in between her titties. the lady next to her on the plane was like "i smell skunk" and she was just like "yah, i smell it too. weird."

17. hide it in the barrel of a gun and bring that with you!

18. Two problems: First is that your medical card is issued by your state. Though some states have reciprocity, your state purchased mj has to stay in your state. Second is that most airports are under federal jurisdiction. The laws of your state are no longer an issue.

As for traveling with it, I'd just make some brownies and put em in your carry on. Double bag em and there should be no freaking way that a dog could sniff it.

19. i like the hash idea... roll a ball of hash in a little saran wrap n seal it, tape it under your balls.. you could bring a couple grams that way. :hello::hello:

20. Yes, please don't. Like what was previous suggested, eat some edibles... and if you're clever enough.. you'll find a connect at your location.