Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing weed on a bus

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by corey34, Mar 5, 2009.

1. im going from boston to nyc for the weekend and i want to bring weed on the bus. Im assuming it will be fine but maybe cops might look at it as an easy way to transport drugs and might just have a dog at the station just in case, has anybody done this before?

2. I know there's dogs at amtrak but I don't know about bus stations

3. i have never once encountered any dogs at a bus station
    greyhound i take it?

4. No, there's no need to worry about drug dogs or cop interference on busses. Worse comes to worse you'll see that somethings going on (highly unlkely) when you get near to the station, and the bud can just be tossed.

5. Ive never seen a dog at a bus or train station. I always ride amtrak from union station and have never seen dogs.

6. Ya last time I was at the albany station I saw a dog there for the first time, so maybe they just have them at random times, who knows

7. no u will be fine. i went from boston to nyc last week with bud.

8. Still, make sure you stash it EXTRA well. I'd recomend putting it in a air tight baggy and then locking it in some sort of case. Not bag as that can easily be torn apart. Also, I heard coffee grinds help a lot with the smell. If it's a large amount, then use female dog urine (when in heat) this will make the dogs go bananas.

9. me and my friend had to take a bus to myrtle beach last year because the pansy bitches we got a house with wouldnt let us drive down with tthem cuz we were bringing 2 z's with us (they had about 10 18's in the trunk...go figure) i mean it took a mad long time (albany.ny to myrtle beach) but we just kept the trees in our suitcase in the luggage space on the side of the bus and got down theere no problem.

10. coffee grinds wont work and i doubt female dog urine would either cos dogs can smell everything separately. imagine a stew with loads of meats and vegetables while we would just smell the stew a dog would smell every single ingredient individually. just baggie it up and hope for the best.

11. Idk, I hae used coffee grinds and gotten away from a dog search. Was in trunk under false door. Dog wasn;t in trunk but he never hit on anything.

12. No, I saw it on Mythbusters. It HAS to be true.

13. I've only brought weed on a train, even smuggled my red tail boa.
    I'd imagine buses are similar, you don't have to worry about being searched unless you're like flaunting your bag around or something.

14. The dogs they use at train stations are for explosives. They don't go around randomly searching with drug sniffing dogs.

A bus is fine, just make sure it's wrapped so you don't reek.

15. ^True, and most drug dogs have to be given a command to start a sniff. MOST dont openly sniff for it...but some do.

16. Sometimes it's the same dogs, but they are very good at staying on command.

17. You say they are for explosives and not drugs, where exactly did you get this information

18. I have read that too, same with dogs at airports...not MAINLY drug dogs if at all

19. well ya i've read that a lot but not from anyone with any stated credibility, so i don't know if someone knows what they are talking about or are just repeating something they've read on here that was written by somebody high off their rocker lol

20. Yea, im sorry I cant recall where I heard it. But I bet if you did some investigating online you could find an answer. and this is all about a bus station not airport or train, so i think consensus here is, "You'll be fine".