Bringing weed oil into japan

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by nooods, May 14, 2018.

1. I'm going to tokyo for 2 weeks and would obviously love to experience it high, but know that they have crazy strict rules about bringing weed into the country. I feel like i could get a cartridge past security by putting it in my toiletries or something, but am scared about them finding it. do you think theyre looking for cartridges? do you think I could get it through?

2. I definitely wouldn't chance possibly going to jail over a cartridge, enjoy a new country and smoke when you get home

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. You'll be able to sort some green out when you are there

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Do you really want to take a chance of getting locked up in Japan over some smoke? Good luck, but I wouldn't take that risk.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Japan has very strict laws on controlled substances. I remember hearing about Paul McCartney or John Lennon getting busted in Japan with weed. I believe he was immediately deported and was banned for life from Japan. I'd have to research it for actual facts.
    Also discussing international transport of cannabis is considered talking about trafficking and is against the rules of this forum. Your thread is most likely going to be deleted by administrators.

6. Paul McCartney was busted in January of 1980 trying to enter Japan with 8 ounces of weed.
    He spent 10 days in jail and was deported.
    Had to cancel the Japan leg of his tour and lost all revenue from that part of the tour along with reimbursing the promoter and ticket buyers.
    Originally he was charged with drug smuggling and was facing a possible 7 to 10 year sentence.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Too bad Paul McCartney died in 1969!! That would have been his look-a-like!!! I'm only joking, but it is a conspiracy theory. Don't bring drugs into other countries. Hell isn't chewing gum still illegal in Japan or spitting in public?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Do you like fish heads and rice? I'm being serious.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. "Paul is dead!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Old Faul McCartney!!! Lol

11. Matt Sydal arrested in Japan for cannabis possession

a wrestler a few years ago tried to bring some in. they found it. he spent a few days ago and they sent him back to the states. buy some weed there. its expensive but its there. it sounds bad but stereotyping is the best way to find the shit EVERYWHERE. look for the punks in leather jackets drinking on street corners.

12. it would be very crazy.:love-mj:

13. Jesus is your FREEDOM really worth getting high? I could understand if it was a slap on the wrist, but not in Japan.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Stupid fucking idea trying to smuggle in stuff to Japan. Just go without for a couple weeks, is it that hard?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. No one should be asking if it is a good idea to travel international with cannabis. Hell I do not even like traveling cross state. Laws in other countries are not like ours in the US or Canada. Be smart!

16. Do not try this unless you're insane. If you absolutely have to experience Japan high, I think the best way would be to bring a few THC pills or buds (a couple grams at most) in a condom up the bum. Otherwise having it your luggage disguised is a bad idea I'm sure a drug sniffing dog would be able to find a cartridge.

Here's another reason not to do drugs in Japan - seeing all the sights and sounds with normal consciousness is kind of sensory overload; adding weed might actually make it less enjoyable. To me it would be like wanting to get high before going on a roller coaster, the experience itself is a type of drug, why add another.

Do what you want, but first watch "Locked up Abroad" (if they have a Japan episode). Japanese prisons are nowhere near as bad as most southeast Asian countries, where you could face hanging or the firing squad for drug smuggling. But, you'll be in country without rights, wondering why you couldn't just enjoy Japan sober, when being there is already kind of a psychedelic experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. just record alot of videos in 4K, and smoke weed to them when you get home

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Not worth it, In Japan your Guilty until proven innocent with the law. Just stave off your tolerance and enjoy the benefits when you get back

19. A good buddy of mine tried bring back some Landrace seeds back and he was caught by airport security and held in jail until the $10,000 bail was met. Not worth is.....

20. Go for it, let me know how you get on! :)

• Funny Funny x 1