Bringing THC on an international flight

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by hazyhannah, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Thoughts/experience flying with weed on an international flight? Is it a no-go? I was thinking about bringing a slick of oil and a wax pen in the box still. The friend I’m flying with is tweaking about it saying I’ll get arrested or it’ll get taken. Thanks for any input in advance

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I sure as fuck wouldnt do it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Lmao. Alright, thank you. I’m pretty nervous about bringing it so that’s probably a sign that I should leave it.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Yeah. The majority of the world still classifies THC at the same level as meth, heroin, etc etc etc. Chances are, you would get away with it. But if you get caught......

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yeah that’s exactly what I’m afraid of. Theoretically I should be ok because they’re not really looking for weed, they’re looking for bombs and weapons. But with my luck one of my hair curling wands will be flagged through the scanner and they’ll find my stash. Lmao. Better safe than sorry I guess, I’m sure I can find some bud out there if I’m that desperate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The moment you board any flight your in a Federal law zone. Since Cannabis is still very much against fed law. Some flights internal to Legal states are turning a blind eye and I might risk it between Los Angeles and San Francisco. TSA has local law just a nod of the chin away.

Internationally your even more at risk as was previously stated you might as well be smuggling 5 kilos of Heroin as far as say Italian Law will charge you.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Well ask Yourself - Do You really want to spend time in a foreign Prison?

If not, I'd leave the drugs at home.

• Like Like x 1
  8. upload_2022-3-31_23-3-37.png

and while we're at it...
    upload_2022-3-31_23-6-0.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Don't even bother trying it. The reward level doesn't even come close to the risk level. The first time I flew into Singapore the customs card said in bold letters, 'The minimum penalty for importing drugs is death.'
    Hate to see what the maximum penalty is. Yeesh.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Fuck that lol I'd just get a few drinks and watch a movie and listen to music. That not good enough you gotta risk getting kicked off a flight and arrested? (Not to mention fined) I just watched this Joey Diaz clip the other day where he talks about how he not only vaped on the plane like a chimney but deliberately trolled a family by doing it. Funny asf but also dumb af if you're not rich enough to not care.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not worth it. At all.

Try to score locally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. You could ask Brittney Griner about the risks/rewards...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Damn I looked her up cause of you (never heard of this before). And she's basically just been locked up in Russia since February with minimal contact from the US. Read some other shit on the Wikipedia page, sounds like she's no stranger to drama. She tried to file for an annulment (didn't even know what this was initially) of her marriage, had a domestic violence arrest, then dipped out of that marriage. Sounds fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mail it to where your going,but don't mail it from where your living.

15. Yea
    Yeah she has a pretty high opinion of herself. Yes she's a good basketball player but she's not a very nice person. What she did is pretty petty to be facing a 10 year prison sentence but hey, you go by the laws of the country your in. Lucky she wasn't caught in Saudi Arabia or something, she'd be dead already. Everyone's bending over backwards trying to help her because of who she is but there are Americans who have been held longer for doing less than she did.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1