Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Pot Onto A Cruise Ship?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DJPeachCobbler, May 20, 2013.

1. I'm going on a carnival cruise in a few weeks and the idea of smoking on my room's deck just sounds awesome. Has anyone else tried this? Are there drug dogs or pat downs? Are there security cams in the rooms and decks? Thanks for any help you can give.

2. I did this about two years ago. took an eigth and just put it down below my foot in my sock and had a great time. :)

3. Make sure you hide your stuff good! if you have a safe in your room put it in there...

4. DOn't be stupid and ruin your visit jus tto smoke, but don't do it inside go on the deck or w.e

5. go to the stern and more on the port side wind always comes from port roll a joint put some tabbacco in it too itll cover the smell and it will get you more fucked up just a bit though

6. If you can find a good spot to stash it that is not your room, I'd do that.

7. Why would you bring something like marijuana, a wonderful and wholesome substance, on a cruise line like Carnival. Have you heard about Carnival constantly being brought up in the news as of late? I recommend Princess or Royal Caribbean; the services are excellent. 

8. Probably will be cameras everywhere lol.

9. Posted this in another thread but ill put it here too since its in a different part of the forum.
    My friend JUST got back the other day from the royal carribbean freedom of the sea and left out of port canaveral. He said he had 2grams in his sock and also bought a gram from a cab driver on one of the islands. Also no drug dogs leaving or coming back. Good luck.!

10. Consider this a great time to take a t-break.

11. Once you get it on the ship youre good.  I just got back from a carnival cruise and I know exactly how the balconies are set up- nobody would ever be able to notice you on the balcony- plus youre allowed to smoke on your personal balcony if you have one so it wont look suspicious at all