Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing pipe and grinder on the plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by michaelf3434, Nov 7, 2014.

1. I'm not bringing the weed on the plane just a pipe and grinder. I don't know if these things would be taken or if I would get a ticket. anyone out there able to help me out with this one?
    Thanks have a spectacular day!!!

2. dude they're going to confiscate that shit lol. don't piss of the tsa.

3. if both have Absolutely no residues or resins in them, you are legally fine. because they're marketed as for "tobacco use". But doesnt mean you won't get in trouble, TSA are dickheads and abusive.

You can live without a fucking grinder and a pipe. Leave that useless bullshit at home.

5. Yep dont bring it. Also where are you going? 

6. Oh your good. Just stick them
    In your pocket.

7. don't be stupid..leave the pipe and grinder at home..now if it was greyhound ..that's a different story..
    I went from where I live to texas and I brought quite a bit of weed with me in my carry-on bag and I was
    golden the whole damn way..for some reason greyhound does not check your carry-on..

8. Milwaukee.

9. Have they been used at all? If not, you are fine bringing them. If they have ever been used, you can get charged, not just a ticket.