bringing peach optimos on the plane?

Discussion in 'General' started by potblower, Jan 19, 2010.

1. is this possible, gonin to europe this summer from sf and was wondering if they give me any shit for this? when i went to london a few yrs ago i couldnt find any type of swisher products.........btw iam goin to london, brussels, amsterdam, paris, germany, and other cities,,,so ready to go :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Get a big hydrogen peroxide bottle, pour out liquid and stuff the bottle with a bunch of cigars.

3. I think when the X-Ray picks up a bottle stuffed with long cylinders it's going to set off a few red flags. :rolleyes:

I think you'll be find just putting the cigars in your luggage.

4. you can bring a pack of cigarettes on a plane, i don't see how cigars are any different. just say thats what you smoke and you're on vacation. :smoking:

5. They're cigars. They can't let you not take them. It's not like you're trying to smuggle Cuban cigars back into the US.

I can't believe this is actually a question.

6. I've never had problems bringing tobacco on a plane

The only reason they'd hassle you was if you had a suitcase full of them and it looked like you were trying to circumvent import tax laws or something

7. It's crazy to think that not too long ago you were actually allowed to smoke no a plane.

Ah, it's too bad I was too young to smoke back then. I barely remember being able to smoke in a restaurant but it really wasn't that long ago.

8. u used to be able to smoke on planes? thats nuts...
    what did they do for ventilation?

anyway, yeah OP u should be good just bringing the blunts onto the plane in ur bags.

9. Ventilation is for pussies. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_caR1bkOEg]YouTube - Smoking On Airplanes - What were we thinking?[/ame]