bringing indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iheartmyhonda94, Jul 19, 2008.

1. ive had a plant outdoors for sometimes now but i got people snooping around i was wondering if i could transfer it inside to a setup location the plant is in a bucket and i have a room setup for veg

2. Sure you can do it but your probably gonna have a few issues.

I can almost guarantee bugs are gonna come with it.

It may be shocked a little bit and stop growing for a while. Other than that you should be ok if your set up is good

3. the plant is about a foot tall and the closet it about 5ft long by 2ft wide and 7ft tall i have 3 double bulb flourescents with 40w plant bulbs in them can i get something to get rid of the bugs that wont hurt the plant

4. if you have other plants inside dont put the ones from outside inside...lol...the bugs will jump ships and the indoor ones wont be ready for em

5. there isnt any other plants in there i just set the room up

6. its all good then my friend...try and keep the light schedule the same because the plants might go into shock..like just guess how much light they were getting because if you start like a power blast of light 24/7 they will probably like mess up lol

7. sweet ill go get a timer today and start off slow and work its was to 24hrs

8. dont rush it you dont want to hurt your baby girlls!