Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing hash oil through airports

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by n1ck301, May 18, 2015.

1. So i'm going on vacation in a month and i'm going to be gone a long time. I'm wondering if it would be possible to bring an oil tank with me while I travel. I've got the pre filled cartridges you just screw on to batteries. There really isn't much of an odor that comes from the tanks. Do you think drug dogs might pick up on it? Should I take it on carry on or check it?

2. They will absolutely smell it. I had a vape pen in my pocket when I went to pull someone out of the ditch one time and the cops were still there with their dogs and the dogs started freaking out and were all over me haha. They laughed it off because they didn't want to wait another 2 hours for a sober towtruck driver and I went on my way, but I live in Canada no body cares about weed.

3. Neither.  There are random drug dogs in airports and behind in the luggage area too.  They will give you jail time for just being stupid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I put a pen with a cartridge already in it in a flight from Portland OR to Chicago. I had it in my checked suitcase mixed in a toiletries bag. However, I don't recommend it because I may have just been lucky because they probably don't have drug dogs in Portland.Weed is legal in Oregon. I wouldn't do it again. It's not worth it.

5. You will most likely get caught and I don't know what the penalties are but they probably aren't worth the weed you want to bring. You sure you can't find a source once you get to where you're going

6. #7 BrassNwood, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    A gram or a ton it's all drug smuggling when your busted and the jail time or death sentence is the same. Let me see if I remember which counties execute you for drug smuggling or just chop off a hand !!
    "Quote
    Thirty-two countries, plus Gaza, impose the death penalty for drug smuggling, according to Harm Reduction International (HRI), a drug-focused NGO. All but four (America, Cuba, Sudan and South Sudan) are in Asia or the Middle East. But in most of these countries executions are extremely rare. Fourteen, including America and Cuba, have the death penalty on the books for drug traffickers but do not apply it in practice. Only in six countries—China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore—are drug offenders known to be routinely executed, according to HRI’s most recent analysis. (Indonesia will soon join this list, following its recent executions.) In Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, South Sudan and Syria the data are murky.
    "end quote
    BNW

7. Mail it to yourself.

9. Pure bho extraction strips the terpenes. No smell.