Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Glass Through Customs....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SosaOtto, Mar 24, 2016.

1. I know, bad idea. I probably will pussy out of it anyway, but I was just wondering for the heck of it. Let's say that I wanted to bring a beautiful glass "art piece" from across the US/Canadian border. It's never been used before. I have nothing incriminating on me, blah blah blah, it seems legal on paper. I'm still thinking that I would run into a fair share of trouble if found out. Anyway, what would the best way to go about this be? Trying to hide/not mention the bowl or disclosing that I do have it/bought it? Also, does anyone know if there is an age restriction on owning something such as this? I know there is for buying in both the US and Canada, but that act of owning it is something completely different. Idk. I was just up at night thinking about this. Please share your thoughts/experiences.

First post ever so, bear with me if I fucked something up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Need to be at least 18 in the us to buy or own legally. And if the piece is spotless or brand new then there is nothing illegal about it. You just call it glass art, people travel all over the world with 5-50k pieces all the time with no issues

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. #3 Stay_Blazed, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Exactly, as long as you are 18 and it's clean it's for "tobacco use". Nothing to pussy out about, other than if it was used can be considered paraphernalia. Hope this helps cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just noticed ya name and Sosa deff wouldn't be shook to bring a bowl over the border. Hahaha

5. Alright, thanks for all of the replies. I just wanted to be informed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You should be more than fine. Make sure that when you bring it across, it is either brand new (in which case legal), or if you can't hold off for that long, clean it well. I have brought back souvenirs from South Africa and Cancun with no problems through customs.

7. You good bro, let us kno how it all plays out.

8. That wasn't set up what so ever hahah

• Like Like x 1
  9. i just came threw customs full kitted just fine

10. #11 IRON-EYES, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    op just film it openly and post that shit :passtheshit:

11. UPDATE: Customs was not nearly as strict as I thought it would be. Regardless, I didn't end up buying anything, but I did visit the "New Amsterdam Cafe" while there and had a pretty nice time. :weed: