Bringing fire crackers(edibles) on an airplane.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dutch_Master, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Well i'm pretty sure most of you saw my last post about bringing bud on a plane(my bad for the double post) but nobody answered my question. So i was wondering if i made some fire crackers un wrapped the foil used to bake them and stuck them in a jar and put it in my bag would i be fine? cause it would look like crackers in a jar on the x-ray machine i'm guessing..

2. When's the last time you flew on a plane?

No open containers, no food that isn't unopened etc.

Not to mention the sealed jar at that altitude will burst

3. so how would i be able to get the fire crackers on the plane with me?

4. Put them inside your socks if its a carry on they won't give a shit

5. how are you so sure? what if some asshole is there who takes his job seriously and will bust me for said edibles

6. You don't. Or you shouldn't. 

7. like I said before just buy bud when you're in Florida.... think about getting caught in front of your family. It would ruin the trip for everyone...stupid ass idea. You're dumb

8. very stupid. i got stopped by drug dof after gettin off plane. and i had none, only in my pors.  dont risk it

9. Just eat it before you go past security. That's what I do.

10. ^^^ exactly I did this and it kicked in right at take off why risk it?

11. I just think it's funny you're willing to go through all this effort to have a firecracker....you're willing to risk federal charges to get high on a plane?

Plus if you put it in your sock you're either psychotic or there's something about that snack that you're not willing to eat it or throw it away.....you can say hello full cavity search!

13. Haha, ever since my friend got busted & kicked out of a concert before the show even started, I've said just leave it at home. Not worth the risk. 
    You already paid $____ on plane tickets, you don't want to spend another few grand on legal fee's man. Personally I'd rather look for bud in my destination then get busted at an airport.