Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing etibles on a cruise ship

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gfish13, Apr 9, 2009.

1. so here is my story i am going on a cruise and i am going to buy a space cake (a cake with cannabis in it made at the local club)

i was wondering if any one has ever encountered these cakes i am new to eating.

how much it takes to get you high, how many times a space cake can get you high.

and is there security on cruise ships that might be able to tell that i have this.

put this is the seasoned tokers section because im asking for an experiences person in this field i am experienced in smoking just not this.

2. #2 Rdaws420, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Having edibles is way safer than bringing buds. You should be fine. As for doing it for the first time. DO NOT eat too many. Its takes time for the thc to get into your blood stream because it has to digest. Have one or two and wait up to 30 mins to an hour to feel anything. Its not like smoking. In some cases it's way more intense "body high" and last longer. So be careful and have fun!

3. yah i understand that thank you for the reply has any one ever experienced edibles from a club?

4. You're welcome. What club is this? Are you from the states? If not, make sure you get them from a reputable shop or make them yourself. I prefer making them myself since I know exactly what's in them.

5. It will give you an amazingly strong high because when THC metabolizes it turns into a chemical three times stronger than THC

6. i am in california. i was just wondering what would be the best to buy like what type of edible.and the clubs are for medicial marijuana.

7. #7 Kroovy, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    It honestly fully depends on what kind of weed is used. If it has some mids in there then you'll get a pretty nice high. But if it's full of shwag, my experiences weren't anything memorable...

~Kroovy

[Edit]: Dude search the threads. I believe there's actually a sub thread in Rec. Marijuana that's just for edibles. You should have posted there about 'em. You can get some great recipes and you can make your own brownies or cakes or anything you want.

8. And if you're using dank, make sure you start with ONE brownie. The first time I made brownies I used a half O of some OG Kush for 8 brownies. Ate 2, then proceeded to sleep for the next several hours. When I woke up it felt like I had the flu. A really good flu, that is. :smoking: