Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Edibles on a Plane? Will it work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wrley, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Ok I'm flying to go to Hawaii in 3 weeks and I'm getting The real Hubby Bar. It's a bar with six individual peices. I'm going to mix 2-3 peices in with a PBnJ sandwich. If a dog smells it then I can say it's the peanut butter! So isn't that a solid excuse. I will cut up the chocolate really good so it mixes well and on the plane munch out and be faded as fuck. I'm going with my family and I can sleep on the plane. So let me know if this is a good plan. Or just an opinion and I'm new to GC. Also any experiences if you have brought edibles on a plane?

2. My cousin brought some in candy form. Didn't really have a problem getting it through. I used to eat a little then eat the edible so it won't hit as fast. You could do that and take it before getting on the plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Tree Burner, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    I don't think you could bring a pbnj on a plane unless on a checked bag. I think creamy/gel substances are a banned substance if it's over 3.5 oz's.

4. I wouldn't bring it with u on ur carry on. Stash it somewhere in ur luggage and enjoy it in Hawaii bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i dont think they wil allow bringing your own food on to the plane, and if they take it, that would be pretty tragic.
    i would to the opposite, eat it before even going in the air port, after the security check you will begin feeling the effect, and it should still be there for the begining of the flight.
    that the only option i see unless you want to risk loosing your precious samwich.

6. Theres no way of them knowing theres marijuana in the chocolate bar and they will not bother to check. Youre fine.

7. you dont have anything to worry about imo

hell taking a small amount of weed thru the airport isnt that hard but edibles should be alot easier and safer

8. I've been flying since I was two my mother works for American Airlines :p I just called her and asked her XD she said duh so obviously yes you can bring a pbnj on the plane

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. New movie: Edibles on a plane

10. #10 Wrley, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013

11. I wouldn't do it. I'd eat it right in the airport before the flight. It's a fucking chocolate bar, nobody will think twice.

12. I just eat them right before I get into the airport and it usually starts hitting me as we're taking off. Then I'm flying high for ~7 hours. No point in trying to get it through security imo