Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing cannabis in car with me help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stevepwn, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I hate having weed in my car therefore I really only bring it in my car if i'm picking up (i pick up large amounts so i can hold onto it for months without getting more ) or if i'm going to meetup with a buddy and match.  THe thing is I hate bringing weed in my car so when my buddy wants to match up with me I do want to hangout with him but I try to limit it to only weekends so i have the bud in my car less amounts of time. That's the only reason. Any tips on how people do this? I stash it in a pill container in a vacuum thats in my car.  But like i said I get sketched out when bringing it in my car so how do people bring cannabis with them to hangout with their friends?
    I would want to hangout with people more but i am too sketeched out especially since i have a charge...It kinda sucks and limits me to only going out on weekends or once a week

2. #2 SantiagoDunbar420, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Don't worry about it so much dude. Keep it in a mason jar or something similar that's airtight, and keep that in your trunk. Cops need a warrant to get in there. If you're really uncomfortable with it, just don't smoke in your car or drive stoned and you will be fine. Millions of people drive with bud in their cars and they're fine. Why exactly do you hate having weed in your car so much?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 Mr Unknown, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Just drive, normal.

Unless normal is bad driving, then drive good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've always wondered why people needed help driving with "luggage."

Seriously, unless you routinely get pulled over, there is no reason to worry.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You make it sound like the cops are always watching you, waiting to charge you with something. They have bigger fish to fry than someone driving around with a bit of weed in the back of their car. 

I drive stoned/with weed in my car the majority of the time I'm in the car, just don't drive like an idiot and you'll be fine. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just bring a baggie with only enough to smoke, so I'm not bringing any back and people can't ask me to smoke more than I want.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well it depends on which state you live in.  I used to live in Utah, where cops would "think" they smell weed because you look like a stoner and call in a k9 unit because they'd have nothing else to do.  But, now I'm in FL and I could drive weed back and forth in the state if it was in a mason jar...  As long as I'm not stoned.  If there's no weed scent in your car and you don't look like a total stoner, you are completely safe.  You are keeping it in a pill bottle so you should be completely safe since no weed scent really comes from a pill bottle.

8. thanks for the answers really awesome, i just sketch out mostly because like i said i already have a charge. 

9. I keep it in a mason jar in my car in an inconspicuous bag (I don't care to mention what it is but no one would search it). I drive around with it, that's my stash spot. I know it's not advised, but you'll forget you even have it in there. If you're not breaking laws (other than the obvious), you won't get caught with it. Drive like you normally would and even if you get pulled over, it's like you don't even have it. Unless you look high, they have no reason to believe it's in your car.

10. This is exactly what I'm trying to say. They would have no reason to believe it's there unless you give them reason. You won't be searched for a speeding ticket or for running a stop light. You'll just get a ticket and go on your merry way. What this guy said is exact. You can keep it in your car unless it smells like weed, then they'll think you have weed in the car.

11. Well this really isn't important but seeing how much you are worried about it. Where do you live?

As far as advice i'd say keep it in a air tight jar and put it in your trunk. Don't drive like a dick lol use turn signals and wear your seatbelt. Pretty much don't give the cops a reason to want to stop you. If you get pulled over keep your calm i know that's hard to do but try to be as calm as possible. i usually roll my windows down and put my hands out as soon as i see the lights and i'm parked because i have dark tints on my car and i'm black lmao..

• Like Like x 2
  12. I would look into one of those soda can stash devices, they sell them at my local head shop, I don't think a cop would look twice at it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's exactly what I was going to suggest, I've got a coke one. Also gives good reason to keep a 12 pack in the car which is great to have.

14. Hahaha I love living in Mass don't give a fuck about driving with bud and as soon as I have 200 bucks I'll have a medical card

15. I don't blame you, man. I hate driving with weed in the car too. I get paranoid easily when it comes to cops and weed especially since I also have a marijuana charge. Is yours expunged?
    Because I heard if you get pulled over and that charge shows up on the cops computer, that's enough reason to search the car. At least that's what has happened to me before. Luckily I had nothing on me at the time.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Drive the speed limit. Turn on your blinker at every turn. Come to a complete stop at every stop sign. Don't swerve. Drive exactly like how they teach you in driver's ed. But don't look paranoid. Tons of cops pull over people obeying the law for simply looking nervous.

17. ya it got explunged :D

18. Just remember to use the seatbelts.

The rule is:
    "One crime at the time"

• Like Like x 1
  19. We just dont worry about it. If its under an oz its just a ticket in MN. Cost less than a speeding ticket.

20. I just have all my shit, weed, bowls, papers, lighters, hemp wick etc in my backpack and I bring that everywhere. And if you ever get pulled over, and they end up searching your car through probable cause (car reeks of dank) then get out of the car and put your backpack on, that way, it's WAY more difficult to get a warrant to search your person. And most of the time they won't even bother. And if they ask to search it you have the right to say no. Also, if the cop never gives a reason to pulling you over in the first place other than looking suspicious, always ask if you're being detained and ask if you're free to go. But I being my backpack in my car all the time and when I'm with friends because we go on rides and I have NEVER ever been caught once. I've been at a 7/11 at 2 am with my friend to get munchies, our eyes red as shit and we reeeked, two cop cars pulled up and came in and they were chill as fuck and paid for our munchies. That was awesome but seriously they never do anything about it. There's more serious shit to arrest people for than weed. But id be slightly more careful towards the end of the month because cops have to make a quota aka get a certain amount of reports and shit, so they start pulling people over for stupid shit, like going 32 miles an hour in a 25 mph zone. And rolling through stop signs. And if they do that, they might smell something. But honestly you have nothing to worry about. My friend is a fearless bastard and rolled a blunt in a crowded mall parking lot with a lot of people around and he always takes a hit at stop lights and shit which is funny. Fuck I wrote a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum