Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing bud from overseas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 000000, Mar 1, 2012.

1. #1 000000, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Content deleted

2. i dont know about madrid or swiss but the US will fuck you over.. waaaaaaaaay too risky imo

i wouldnt even pull that shit on a domestic flight

3. dont do it is my best advice.......

4. Unless you're taking your own private plane, it would recommend not bringing anything back. :wave:

5. You want to take the risk of an international or federal drug charge for $50 worth of weed?

You may want to examine your priorities. :smoke:

6. no hope unless its up your bum.. definitely not worth the risk for any amount of bud imo..

7. #7 000000, Mar 1, 2012
    Content deleted

8. Keep it in your pocket that's the only way. Make sure it's bagged one time with a ziploc baggie. Act suspicious and nervous when going through security.

Best way I've found

9. ummmmmmmmmm ok now i dont know if ur serious or just stupid and trolling

they dont need xray scanners.. they'll get a k9 on your ass.. and the consequences? lock your ass up.. and your visa? they'll stick that up ur ass

all for less than a quarter of weed? u make the call

10. #10 000000, Mar 1, 2012
    Content deleted

11. I mean, I've seen people get caught with weed on a plane and a dude just left a note saying "really?" Hahaha, but if the actual SECURITY catches you, you are fucked.

Just try to pick up some there man.

12. pair of jeans with a pocket next to your Johnson. I've seen an old grower on youtube do it,
    his vids arent up anymore but he showed a video of him in a hotel room somewhere else pulling the baggie out of his pocket inside his jeans.

13. unless its going up your butt your not gonna have much luck

14. Bad idea chief

15. If you do it you deserve to go to jail for being so stupid.