Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing Bud from 1 state to another?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Morph420, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Well after my 5 month T-Break....currently on my 1st week....

I am gonna be flying to Indiana to see some friends for a week, and I was wondering...

Could I put the weed I buy in a bag, wrap it in bubble wrap, put it in a small box, then push the box in the corner of my suitcase that I will put on the plane...not bring it with me on the plane.
    The bag wouldn't go through the xray, it would just go through on another plane.

Could I do that without getting caught?

Oh, and I would bring 3 weed cookies and 3 weed brownies. :)

P.S. This T-Break is easy! Lol
    (Its prolly gonna bite me in the ass later)

2. I think that you could probably pull it off if you're careful.

That said, I personally would not take the risk.

3. Everything goes through the x-ray at some point.

The only way that "someone who isn't myself" (SWIM) knows how to get it through the plane is to bake it into food or crotch it :D, but SWIM would only ever try that domestically.

Also I personally don't recommend it, haha :smoking: stay legit.

4. Fuck the SWIM bull. It's fucking annoying.

Back to topic. You will be fine with bringing weed cookies and brownies.Just put the cookies in a jar and pour coffee in it. Then, not even a drug dog can detect it. Flying with a lot of actual bud is where the problem is...

5. This guy I know flyes with a quarter or so everytime. He just double bags his shash then puts the bags into a sunglass holder. then walks through. I dont know though I ate a brownie before my flight and I was high for about 14 hours I was too baked to bring weed with me

6. Here I did this during the Summer when I was movin bac to CT
    Crotch the weed and your straight
    I only caried a gram and a bluntwrap
    I went from the SC airport to the Atlanta airport to the CT airport and clean

7. I took 5 one gram bags on the plane from CT to Vegas.