Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing a pipe on a train?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PanicTheDude, Jul 19, 2008.

1. So I'm going up to boston to visit my girl... and I want to bring my piece with me. I know security for trains are lax, do you guys think its safe?

2. Yea, id clean if though if ur feeling worried

3. I havnt seen any dogs last time i took cross city journeys on the train, as i said id clean the pipe if ur worried

4. the case with amtrak in philly is that there are frequently police officers roaming the station with dogs and these dogs are pretty good at what they do. after just smoking and having about an gram in my front pocket dogs started barking at me from about 40 yards away. i wasnt on property of amtrak though so i just kept walking and they eventually calmed down. at the same time though ive walked through the station with a blunt sealed in a cigar tubed and not had any problems. my suggestion would be to just double or even triple bag it. but as far as getting searched, you should be fine.

5. I'd clean it out really well, triple seal it in zip-locks, put it in a bottle of peanut butter, and slowly insert the bottle, with the aid of KY jelly, into my rectum. Just my .02.

Just kidding. I would clean it, bag it, and burry it in my bag or something. You should be fine.

6. Clean it extremely well.

Then you can just walk around with it in your mouth.

Seriously, ain't shit they can do.

7. Clean, bag and everything should b good

8. ^^^ Sure people would look at you funny but then you could say"This pipe is not for marijuana!"

9. I carried a bong, pipe, and scale with me from Carbondale, IL to Chicago, IL. Walked right by a dog in Chicago also..didn't get caught or anything. That woulda sucked..

10. I could not possibly imagine a cop stopping you. I go through Penn Station allt he time, occasionally like once a month someone takes a fleeting glance at my bag, but that's it.