Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing A Joint On An International Flight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonerSalami9929, May 26, 2013.

1. In a dildo up your ass.
    You'll get fucked anyways.

2. Don't do it man. Getting high once with your buddies isn't worth risking countless charges. The USA is serious about this shit. Whether it's a gram of weed or a kilo of unmentionables, they will FUCK you for any drugs or contraband they manage to find on you.

3. i had a friend take a big 3 wick candle and hollow it out.  she brought back about a half oz of nug and a half oz of hash for me in it.   she also had her bags inspected on return and they took a few pipes out that had weed leafs on them.  other than that everything else made it.

do what you want though.  i still say dont do it.  my friend had awesome tits.  and we all know police suspect pretty women far less than us manly men 

4. cause, shit.  ill fly the next state over and get questioned and tested for explosive devices while they barely check my wifes id.

5.  I'll smoke jersey mids all day long before going to jail for a FEDERAL offense.

6. If you really have to, in all seriousness, wrap it up in a few baggies, and shove it up your anus. I'm not joking, this is one of the few ways to make sure you don't get in trouble.

I wouldn't do it if I were you, but if you must.

7. saran wrap the j, open a fresh jar of peanut butter. Scoop out a little peanut butter, place the wrapped j in there, cover it back up with peanut butter and reseal the container, put it in your bag. 

8. I love it when people tell me I can't smoke here or can't bring a joint there. It's only one joint, sheesh guys. If it were me and I had one joint, I would hide that bad puppy in a pair jeans inside the pocket, I wouldn't hide it in something and they find it and accused me of smuggling. If they find it in my jean pocket, I would be like "=O I'm so sorry, I just came back from Amsterdam and I forgot that it was in there" Just play it cool, they may confiscate it and give you a slap on the wrist. One joint shouldn't give you life in prison. <.<

9. #29 kush70, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    its only one joint however i agree with everyone so far - don't do it...

post 9/11 mainly but even before its tooo dangerous ! ...

but do what ya gotta do....

its not my ass thatll spend the next number of years being Bubba's bitch - or anyone elses for that matter in the FEDERAL pen...

:)

10. My friend tried bringing a blunt from Europe to Canada, he's still in jail.

11. Oh well...I was wrong then. One joint, what is this world coming to?!