Bringing a few babies inside, when?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Clstcnnbscltvtr, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I tossed a few seeds out of my window with the intent to see if they would grow something like nature intended. I didn't plant any of them and haven't done anything but watch so far. They're sprouts about to show their second sets of leaves. There are six of them total but two are a bit ahead of the others due to about 4 hours more direct sunlight a day than the others get.

Anyways I want to bring them all inside as soon as they are ready.

My question(s) is how soon can I move them? And I suppose I'm not worried about the physical moving the plant and replanting but I've never dug one out of the ground before. Anything to be particular about when digging them up?

I plan to put them in 1L hempys and veg them all as potential mothers. My needs are small, so small pot. :]

Anyways, I can't leave them where they are due to the lighting and the fact they are in plain sight if you walk to the back of the house .. really only the yard workers would ever see them. Haha

Either way blades, let me get some responses.

2. Mkay, I didn't bother bumping this til I had some pictures of them.

I think they're ready to be moved .. nice and sturdy looking to me (for only getting 4-6 hours of direct light per day).

DSC00566.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00571.JPG
    DSC00569.jpg
    This picture has other seedlings in it. The top and bottom most plants are what you're looking for.

If anyone wants to chime in now is the time. I don't want to ruin these plants and would like to ensure they all make it to at least sexing (males will be cut of course).

What are the harms of moving an outdoor plant inside?

Attached Files: