Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing a bubbler on plain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irishweeds, Jul 17, 2013.

1. So I am on holidays in NJ saw a relly nice bubbler and a sick bowl in a head shop got a good deal so baught them both. They are both unused I will be taveling from JFK airport in new York on Friday . If I put it In my check in bag and wrap it up do you think it will be taken or my bag won't make it home? Haha I'm not Shure if anyone has any experience with this please any feedback would be mutch aprecheated.

2. Technically, they are "tobacco pipes", so legally, TSA people can't do shit.

Unless it has weed resin all over it, and it reeks. Then you're screwed.

3. You'll be fine as long as there's no resin on it.

4. My answer is based on your thread name. First you want to start at the bottom. Slowly walk towards the plain from your house. And that's it.

5. That's great ya it's brand new might put a piece of paper saying for tobacco use only incase they try and screw me over.

6. That might make it more suspicious, you should be fine without it and if anything came up you could even say that it's for tobacco.