Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bringing a bong through the airport?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thereal301, Oct 1, 2017.

1. so if i had a brand new, never used piece could i just bring it through the airport? i would have it bubble raped and obviously it's for tobacco use only but would TSA let me take it through. it's a domestic usa flight so i don't think they'll be that strict but idk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. As long as it isn't used at all, they shouldn't have any problem with it being in your carry on or checked luggage.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Well legally you could argue it’s for tobacco. Even if they do find it it’s not like they’d have any valid charges against you. That is of course if it’s not used.

4. You probably won’t be able to stop them from taking your backpack, flipping it upside down, deliberately dropping the glass onto a metal table and breaking it when they “check” it. Wait what?

5. Because risking being charged for destroying a 100% legal to own item and having to clean up broken glass offers the TSA lots of benefits. Plus he said it was bubble wrapped. Well actually

6. i know this is a very late update but yea no problem at all i put it in my backpack and i think the guy saw it on the scanner and laughed haha

• Like Like x 2
  7. I didn't even know geese flew by plane!

• Like Like x 1