Bringer king is losin it?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by minicoupe3, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 minicoupe3, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    ***my bad on the title. I'm pretty high alreadyAm I the only one who thinks Burger King has lost their "touch" I feel like years ago the food was way better and the recipes were all around great. Now I feel like everything's different. Portion size is smaller, spicy chicken isn't even how it used to be, and so on. I feel like they're focusing more on looks and modernized technology then their own quality of food now. That's why I'm only fuckin with McDonald's and chik fila ha"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

2. Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's have gone to shit in the past 5 years IMO

3. I wont go back to ours...fries are white and freezer burnt, burgers taste soaked in propane and the drinks taste like all of them mixed together after those new machines with all the drinks in one...nasty

4. They never had it to begin with.

5. #5 Cereal Killer, Jan 20, 2014
    Agreed. I've never cared for Burger King. Hardee's is better, McDonald's is cheaper, why bother with it? :confused_2:

Ah, the Coke freestyle machines. Cool idea, not so great in practice :laughing: always seems kinda watery....

6. #6 Potlab, Jan 20, 2014
    McDonald's tastes like shit, not only that but I used to work at one, and I've seen what disgruntled fast food employees do to food. Hell, you hear about once or twice a year about some taco-bell somewhere, where the re-fried beans have been tested positive for fecal matter.

I'm telling you, go work at a fast food joint (or any restaurant for that matter) and watch someone take the garbage out, come back and start cooking /serving food, WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS!!! It'll turn you off having random people preparing your food for a long ass time.

The last time I was at fast food joint, I ordered a burger paid and went to watch the person cook it, the kid repeatedly scratched his head in between laying condiments on my burger, so I walked out didn't even ask for my 3 bucks back. Sorry for the rant, just ughhhh, strangers cooking my food? No thanks...

7. I am definitely in the mood for some McDs. I agree tho Potlab, I saw that one time too and walked out. Its like I always read the score the restaurant got.

8. The last time I had a burger from the King, I nearly broke a tooth when I bit into a chunk of bone or something gross.
    That was it for me....never again.
    Same thing happened once at Hardees.  McDonalds might be gross, but at least they triple grind their crappy meat to avoid lawsuits.
    it's all garbage anyway.

9. Triple whopper with cheese, no onions :yummy: