brillint cut grinder by grinders for life

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Pineapple-express, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Has anyone got one of these grinders they sre made in Canada and you can only order off the website but they looo bomb. Its a threadless grinder with powerful magnets and you can choose between 3 different types of grind... coarse medium fine I think i will go for medium or fine im undecided yet.

I also heard if you order the plain silver it comes faster because they always have a silver on hand in the factory.

Anyway I'm ordering to the UK so would like to know how long they might take to ship it and if there would be any surprise import fees. I would also like to hear from people not just from UK about but also usa and canada etc about the actual grinder just to back up my idea this is worth the money lol

2. Sorry to double post but here is a link to 5he website im not or advising anyone 3lse buy it or advertising i just want a few opinions on it

Brilliant Cut Grinder Home - Grinders For Life

Also I have see some good YouTube vids on it about how it does not clog up at all and no weed gets stuck and it all goes to the bottom. The cache is its only a 3 piece they don't do 4 but that's perfect for me i have been aftet a new 3 piece for a while and can't seem to find one all I see is 4 and sometimes 5 piece lol

I saw a plastic 5 piece the other day for 5 quid that made me laugh lol

3. $100 Dollars!?

thats fucking stupid

there is nothing special about this that should cost $100 lol

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Weed dont stick to it people have said they can go a year without cleaning then only using a brush to get bits off.

Its threadless and made of a different type of aluminium that is harder.

Its also apparently better than santa cruz, space case, cali crusher etc

5. Pretty sure the SLX grinder is supposed to be like that too and it's much cheaper

• Like Like x 4
  6. o_O

so what if its threadless?

its made of the same aluminium every other grinder is made of.

why?

save your money and spend it on weed, or a piece of glass to smoke out of. instead of an old bamboo shoot you drilled into.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I like my Kannistor. Works great. Can swap out screen sizes, easy to clean. And the only grinder I've seen that for some reason when you do get a random bag seed it falls through instead of getting ground up. Have no idea how they do that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here's one. Purchased over 20 years ago. $15.00
    USD from a head shop in Pasadena Ca. Still works great. 20200718_100110.jpg
    Really can't see spending 75 bucks on a grinder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Lol yeah that bamboo is a piece of shit I made did the job for a bit I can't wait to get my little one hitter for a fiver off ebay.

You are right though might save my money to spend on weed ha ha im using a santa cruz at the moment so already have a decent grinder.

Cheers for the good advice its very appreciated.

It works out to 60 pounds in my money so not too bad but yeah I get it. I paid 50 quid for my santa cruz grinder and I think it will last me a lifetime hopefully like your piece which looks loved.

Cheers for advice appreciated man.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Buy a pair of scissors for $2 and chop it like a man. You can chop it fine or coarse etc. Been doing it 15 years never wanted/needed a grinder even though I've used them.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. That sounds very tedious lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Too expensive. For $40 you can get a damn good Aerospace or Sharpstone grinder. I have a couple but one I have had for 11 years haha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The only grinders i've ever used are the plastic sharktooth ones you get for a couple of quid, i've been debating getting a ceramic one for a while, but i'm not sure how id like a 3 piece. the ones @Pineapple-express linked look good as they are still a 2-piece by the looks of it.
    As for the waiting time, you could get the silver they have on hand and get it hydrodipped or somehting with a cooler colour/design?
    I've ordered a fair few things from the US (from the UK too) and in my experience i'd expect shipping to be around the £20/25 mark. the only thing i've ever had a surprise charge on was blanket for an ex girlfriend from Disney World for about £60! no idea what it was for but I ended up coughing up nearly 200 quid for it total.
    If you do get one, you'll have to let me know what its like because I might be tempted myself haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I juet liked the look of it because it meets certain things I want from a grinder like its threadless.....its a 3 piece most grinders these days are 4 and tbh my 4 piece now i never use the crystal catcher its pointless....and its threadless but everyone's right its too much money it would work out about 80 or 90 quid including postage. Postage is only 15 Canadian dollars so that works out like a tenner or something which is fuck all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah its definitely a lot for what it is, its the main reason i stick with the sharktooth ones. tbf tho mate, i've had a look at some reviews for it online and im seriously debating taking the hit and getting one lol, it'd be a nice little investment if its going to last some years :thumbsup:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Not everyone is a cheapskate and like to drop money on quality products! One thing I’ve noticed about these forums are how cheap ass SOB’s are on here! There are times to be cheap, but if you can afford it, why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #17 JKill, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    yaeh sure, if you can afford a toilet made of gold why wouldnt you do that>? wtf

no one said anything about going cheap.

we are tyrying to help the @OP so he doesnt get ripped off and spend OVER ONE HUNDRED dollars on a simple 4" grinder.

its a gimmick and a waste of money.

but according to you, even though this grinder is made of the same material as every other grinder, its the same design as every other grinder, its just a basic grinder. the hundred dollar price tag makes it totally worth while for you.

why would you spend $100+ tax and shipping on this grinder vs any other 25-50$ grinder you get anywhere else? you wouldnt.

why dont you buy one. and let us all know how it is?

18. #18 Bigdaddy76, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    This is your opinion and it’s wrong cause it’s not exactly the same as your cheaper one Plus, I already have one! Having magnets instead of screwing on, isn’t a gimmick. It’s actually WAY more convenient and easier to use. Not to mention the magnets they use are way more expensive then you’d think! I’d take mine over yours everyday of the week and twice on Sunday’s.
    I’d happily take a gold toilet, especially if it pissed cheap ass people like you you off!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Okay, so i've bit the bullet here. I went out for dinner with some friends yesterday and we played card roulette to see who got landed with the bill. Ended up getting a free dinner so I figured i'd get one to see once and for all if its worth the money!
    @Pineapple-express I got just the medium plate, not all 3 and chose the cheapest shipping option, total cost was £73.53 and all 3 parts are different colours, if you want I can update you when it gets here so you know the shipping time and what its like?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yes you actually bought it? would love to see some pictures and hear your opinion on it