Bright Red Roots, not slimy... pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Brother Mouzone, Apr 8, 2014.

1. #1 Brother Mouzone, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    As you can see, top growth is fine... steady.  Just making sure this is what I think it is....

I use maxibloom so the discolouration could come from the pink pigment of my nutes..

This look like algae or something to any of you?

I fed yesterday, however, I shook in warm water until it was as dissolved as it was going to get
    Roots seem fine otherwise. White Clump bits are neem that have returned to a semi-solid state.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. #3 Brother Mouzone, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  3. I'm using maxibloom and am glad I read this, just in case this happens to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #5 oldskoolgrower, Apr 9, 2014
    It looks like potential root rot due to a fungal infection but I suppose it could be stained from the nutes you're using.  I haven't used that brand so I can't say.

5. #6 Brother Mouzone, Apr 9, 2014
    obviously I'm staining the exposed roots. As the water level lowers.... the red increases over time. But only at the rate of the decreasing water.

e: still, i welcome the insight of others.

@oldskoolgrower   DEF come back and add to this thread after using maxibloom for a half dozen or so feedings / as soon as you see red roots. Whichever comes first.