Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bright Green Crystals??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crissxcrossed, Jun 18, 2018.

1. The other day I picked up an eighth from my plug and after smoking a few bowls I realized there were some salt-sized bright green crystals and I was wondering if anyone knew what that might be or why they're there. Nothing extraordinary happened when I smoked it so now I'm just confused. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Added for the weight. Some dealers do this to increase their profits.

Good dealers Don't.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Find a new plug. I've bought weed on the streets for years and never saw this and yes I examine my buds with a magnifying glass. Secondly do yourself a favor, accept cannabis in bud form only. You have not only contaminated plastic particle weed but it is friggin shake to boot.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah... I mean, I dig the curiosity and the "let's hit it and see what happens" mentality. But... that ain't there to get you high.

Though at least it's green I suppose. I've seen bulk with strings, pebbles, bb's, etc., etc., added to up the weight.

It's just to add weight. And even if your dude man isn't adding it, they know it's there, and they're still selling it to you, so, go a head and burn that bridge if you can.

5. And if they somehow didn't know they were in there, then they are 100% absent minded in what they purchase which is still another reason to leave 'em be.