Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bricks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Irie Eyes, Apr 11, 2014.

1. The weed I buy comes in bricks, I gather this is because it gets compressed and imported (from Jamaica).
    My dealer has two strains, regular and high grade, high grade costing double the price and is about 50-70% stronger and has a much nicer taste/aroma.
    I buy this weed because it's organic (so I'm told..), and I find it has a nice mellow high, while I find GMO weed is a bit more intense, problem is, I know it doesn't look as nice, and other weed smokers sometime criticize it (the form it comes in, not the high). 

Has anyone had experience with brick weed, or Jamaican weed?

I smoke other shit from time to time, and some of it really fucks me up (not in a good way), and it's not the strength, but possibly an imbalance of THC to CBD due to breeding for higher THC levels?

2. How do you know it's not mexican brick?

3. Thats that weed from the mother land of Mexico

4. Es Méxicano

5. show us a pic, and yeah that is weed from mexico

6. if i wasnt from Jamaica... then why would i wear this hat?

7. Just because it's compressed doesn't mean it's automatically from mexico...

8. #8 hazeman4two0, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    There's no GMO weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. My people used to like getting the corners of the bricks.... js

10. A brick means it's from over the border, not that it is from Mexico necessarily. As long as OP said it's from Jamaica, we're to assume it's from Jamaica. You guys act like you know his source better than he does. Brick weed could be coming from Taiwan for all you know, all a brick means is that it's from beyond country borders. 

11. So the most exsposed part that got pissed on. Nice.

12. Lol gmo weed. And I highly doubt weed gets shipped overseas from jamaica

13. You guys are so ignorant. Why couldn't a grower in Jamaica grow it and compress it into a brick? I could do it if I truly wanted to.

14. Why does it even have to come across the border. The Mexicans grow it here. Why would they ship
    It to mexico just to send it. There is plenty of brick weed that comes from the us.

15. Ok guys, I'm in the UK first of all, and everyone I've met related to the weed is Jamaican. Jamaicans have alot of stuff going around in the UK, theres a huge jamaican diaspora in the uk, why would they go for mexican over jamaican?