Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bricked Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bigowen0686, Feb 7, 2010.

1. #1 bigowen0686, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    The title was designed to pull you in, but check out these 'mids' I just picked up, 4g for $20. The reason I call it mids is because of the price, and because I found a few seeds. But it stinks like cheese, very similar to a strain I've had called Afwreck (afgoo X trainwreck). Let me know what you guys think. *Note* Look how all the trichs' resin heads have been popped, the crystals just look like spaghetti.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's what people around here call 'baby dro'. Nice, trich'd out dense nuggs but doesn't get you to that same level danky does. Looks for tho for sure!!

3. Haha your description is SPOT-ON!

But if somebody tried to sell me some "baby-dro" I would just laugh in their face. Not because I'm a snob, but because if someone is trying to give their high-mids a name like that, they're probably trying to pull some $10/gram bullshit or somethin along those lines.

4. Psh mids my ass. Thats Dank to me.:smoking:

5. wow awesome pickup. i havent smoked mids in awhile but those are very nice lookings. and 4 g's for 20 dollars godamn i wish i had that connect. +rep

6. Four grams for 20 with buds lookin like that? HOLY SHIT!!!!! Killer nuggies man, smoke that shit!

7. Dats a dam good deal!! enjoy that!

8. I'll take 50 pounds

9. Haha you guys are too funny. This bud lacks the taste/high though, it took me about 24 hours to smoke all 4 grams

10. I adore the macro pics. That last one is my fave :)