Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brick weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HoboSexual, Sep 7, 2005.

1. i just got a brand new scale today for $15 off ebay and i just got to weigh out the first thing i bought. some cheap ass shwag. its rediculesly dense when i looked at it i thought it looked like about $7 worth of weed but once i finally got to weigh it out it was 9.3 grams without the bag (around here 20 is the going price for a quarter, 7 grams) i hate brick weed. i like it so much better when shwag is uncompressed. its just alot better to smoke. i find myself coughing alot more with bricked up shit like its more harsh. bricked up weed always looks like way less then what it really is, too. i think brick must be more popular around here cause im in a border state. do you guys have that kinda stuff around your towns and do consider it a bad thing for it to be compressed.

2. no i dont buy scwhagg

3. ^^^yup

4. I hear yeah, i hate schwagg, i've bought it a couple times.

5. I'm down to schwagg an vaporized kind buds of all sorts...bout 19 o's all popcornish or close.

Sucks but meh fuck it since people aren't hooking it up that saves me money. lol Sober up an try for another grobe.

As for schwagg... last of what I have is compressed from a QP and it doesn't hit me hard at all but it's something.

The QP's look small as fuck but sure enough they are and if you grind it all up it feels sticky an gets ya baked just takes way more.

6. Yeah i hate getting brick weed. I've gotta a lot of brick that was good smoke. Right now where i live you can't get really good bud.

7. Shwagger

8. Yep, In texas they got alot of dirt from mexico. I only buy dank, but I get reamed up the ass for it , ive got hook-ups but there a tad pricey.. Can't wait til I can grow.

9. A lot of brick is sprayed with ammonia or other bullshit which can explain the mysterious "density." Shwag in general is very dense, but additives can help get the weight up. I can't believe people in this day and age still spray it with harmful chemicals when there's much safer, healthier and less costly ways to add weight to your sacks. Maybe it's the government..who knows?

10. yea i would like to buy dro all the time but i just dont have the kind of money to spend. when i could go thru $15 or $20 in a few days with shwag it would take some effort to make a gram of dro last more than a day. shwag doesnt taste bad to me, it still tastes good to me, just compared to dro it tastes bad.

11. Thats why you buy in bulk

I used to get a QP for a bill or less depending on the dudes mood and me not caring either way on taking or leaving it so some times he was willing to go for 70

Anywho if you buy it knowing its unsmokeable crap it's not so bad. I water cure for a min. of 2 weeks flushing daily then dry it an vaporize it at the lowest temp slowly going up to note the proper toke points for the given schwagg.

If you can't get kind or your just on the cheap doing taht or baking with it after water cure is no doubt good use of what would normally get you like a 1/4th of an o of good bud get ya 4 o's of crap

Vap schwagg tastes sort of herbal tea like gets ya pretty baked and baked via cannabutter gets you ripped to shit...

lol Hobo at my peak I was vaporizing about an 8th of kind a day so your crazy talking like a gram or two lasting a couple days if your smoking it....

12. i know if i was smoking dro it would take up as much money as a hard drug habit like meth or heroin or something

13. No doubt

Even when I was grabbing 2 o's of really sick bud for 5 on the dot thats still half a g an 250 per o....fucking nuts it's a god damn weed!

But on the flip side that same o still has some vaporizer life left in it whilst the schwagg stuff is pretty much one use crap and if you make it butter it's gone then too. Plus it's just nasty knowing it's some ditch weed mashed together... when compared side by side with a real bud I choose to vaporize the thc laden stuff way before I even laid a finger on the schwagg.

14. I smoke schwagg because I'm in college and it's really all I can afford. It's not too bad of stuff really though.

15. ^ dont kid yourself.

16. Me and some buddies got a QP of Brick the other day... it doesn't taste very good and its dense as fuck, but it still gets me stoned off like 2 bowls and it doesn't look that bad.

I usually try to smoke high-end commercial (we refer to it as middies here) when its like a healthy color green... all nice buds (not quite nugs) and not much shake/sticks'n'stones... Also our middies have a pretty quality taste and a fair amount of crystals, nothing like nugs though.

17. i dont buy schwag,, the last time if i even wanted to buy it was like 4 yearts ago no one has it in toronto,, only dank ass bomb shit,, or the regs but no one buys regs

18. its impossible to get schwag here, its all dank, all very potent, but i can understand what your saying

19. never bought or smoked schwag, i think the only reason i would is to cook wtih since you can buy so much for so little and just use alot of it i guess

20. yeh, i smoke brick, i would devour chronic and be incapable of moving (low tolerance), so it would be wasted, with brick i can at least drive around and feel alright after a few bowls, but a couple hits on chronic and i'm out . . . so brick has its advantages for some of us . . . still, i'm gonna see how much better i can get from brickseed.