Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by choreoz123, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hey there tokers! :smoking:

I'm from one of the ASEAN countries and it's illegal here. I get my shit for around 50$/oz and that's considered really good already in terms of size.

And you guessed it, it's compressed. It's not total shit like what I read online, it still does the job but taste like shit.

Hash here is hard to get and it's around 15 - 30/g .

So is there any way I can get a higher high with the current shit? I normally scrape my grinder once a month to collect the kief and smoke it. Really intense. Haha. :smoking::smoking:

2. I suggest baking with it, but look into getting better weed man, nobody wants to smoke ditch weed.

3. Edibles for sure.

4. I've tried edibles too. Real intense but taste like shit even thought I use peanut butter or nutella and that's the only reason I rarely take edibles, the taste.

I can't find better weed here as its almost impossible. There are those 1 or 2 times ive managed to score buds but it cost me a bomb and wasnt worth it at all. (1 or 2 times in 7 years of smoking)

If i get a kief grinder, will it be worth it?

5. I would try making cannabutter and baking good with it, and eating them, it really gives you an intense high and taste like whatever you baked. several guides on making in on here, and on the internet