Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick weed? Can it be this good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DesiRenee, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I got a zip of this weed for 35. Its so light green. Haha
    I smoked some of it and I was high for 3-4 hours. Im still pretty high right now.

The guy said it was some of the best he'd ever smoked.
    I didnt believe him, I do now. :smoking::smoking:

Anyway.
    I though all brick weed was schwag?
    Ive had some pretty low grade shit. And this feels more like high-grade

2. Maybe he gave you the wrong bag? SCORE!

But brick doesn't mean low quality, although implied. It means weed condensed into a brick.

3. brick weed is 95% shit, maybe you got the 5% which was more potent

potency doesnt = quality weed though

was it smooth/how did it taste/what was the quality of the high/indica or sativa dominant etc

4. I think he might have, or maybe this was all he had. I was going to get K, which is like mid grade. But this smells so amazing. Lol

5. 35 an oz? id pick up 20 of em and run them all into hash/brownies

6. Pics for reference and criticism please!

7. Brick weed to me is Jamaican weed.

Good smoke, rare as hell.

Always thought American brick weed was Mexican brown seedy shit that looked more like tobacco than weed.

8. It was mostly a head high. But I also noticed a body high.
    It tasted pretty good, a little fruity even.
    It was pretty smooth. Alot more smooth than this reg i have.

9. I will post one soon. Phone is charging for a bit.

10. #10 morange, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    All the commercial high grade that people pay 20 a gram for around here is usually technically brick weed. It's been vacuum sealed for shipment from the west coast to the east coast, but it's good quality stuff usually. That's why you can pickup buds that are rounded off, and or flattened on one or more sides. It doesn't grow like that normally, I can almost always tell homegrown stuff just by looking at it (at least around here).

EDIT: example of bud that was most definitely bricked up, but still good quality in general:

Attached Files:

11. Pics man

12. Brick weed just means it's been compressed into blocks for distribution.

I've gotten "brick weed" that was mad good hydro, it's all in the packaging.

Most brick weed is just shit because it's very fluffy under-developed plant, that gets crammed together before it's done curing and ends up tasting/smoking like shit.

13. The left is what i picked up today, the top right is the reg i have, as a comparison.

The smell is just so sweet, and dank. I love it. lol

Attached Files:

14. Dayum that actually looks pretty good! I'd smoke that :smoking:

15. [quote name='"Mysterie"']brick weed is 95% shit, maybe you got the 5% which was more potent

potency doesnt = quality weed though

was it smooth/how did it taste/what was the quality of the high/indica or sativa dominant etc[/quote]

ur dumb. u smoke weed to get high not for taste an smoothness

16. Good for you, i use to smoke brick weed, normally it a 4-5/10 but maybe once or twice a year would get some potent stuff

17. The genetics of cannabis have nothing td do with how it was processed for sale! Good weed is good weed, no matter is if it's fluffy. or compressed! ENJOY! :smoking:

Granny :wave:

18. It still looks like shitty mids to me man. It might be a little better than what you were smoking before, but it isn't like high quality or anything.

19. Hater much?! Lol

Doesn't LOOK like the best shot ever but that doesn't mean it's not potent, especially at the price he's getting I'd buy that all day.

20. Not all brick weed is bad, the only bad think about it is the way they compress it to dry it faster