Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brick Squad!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrapShit09, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Well Usually When Someone Gets Brick Weed It's Usually Schwag And Dirt.

But Has Anyone Ever Got Some Dank Brick Weed Before Lke Some Real Good Top Of The Line Stuff.

2. I've gotten bricked weed that was pretty good smoke before...it wasn't dank though...

3. Generally bricked weed is bricked for this reason, easy to move/store/hide. You could take good kush and brick it up (although id most likely smack you if you did). That being said, yes it generally is of a lower quality. I buy some bricked stuff from time to time if that's all that the budget allows for and while its certainly not "dank", its decent smoke that does the job and if it doesn't well...its cheap enough I don't mind packing another bowl to finish myself off.

4. We get Canadian "brick" weed on occasion. It never is as packed or smashed up into a solid brick like Mexican brick is in the south or the east but it is commercial grade and has that smell (wet hay) that is associated with large quantities packed together. It is still pretty solid, however, as it is green, tastes pretty good most of the time, and is grown with a little more care than the weed from Mexico.

5. I'm really confused as to what brick means in this context? I've always heard "brick" in direct correlation with quality (mexican brick weed). Someone enlighten me?

6. dank brick weed lol.

7. He's talking about top quality herb that was bricked up. I've seen it before, but never had it. I did have this strain one time that was reallly dense and look like it could have been packed, but found out it was naturally dense and extremely, EXTREMELY killer!

8. Haha alright...I mean I wouldn't be that offended if I bought an ounce of dank and they gave it to me in a brick. danks dank

9. K a brick is definitly not an oz bro a brick is usally pounds and keys!

10. Yes I know, I was using an ounce as an amount off the top of my head because I will probably never buy a pound. But if we're talking about the actual process of condensing weed into a brick, it could be any amount. I know a kid who put Os in a bag, vacuum sealed it, then put it in another bag and vacuum sealed that bag. That pressure is gonna condense the weed down to almost a brick. Its a matter of ease of transport.

11. I have gotten dank nugs that where bricked up, was a good deal too mad discount since it was bricked!

12. I had to vaccum seal a quarter of purps once because it was so dank it was smelling up my whole house (still living with 'rents at the time). It all smooshed it together and made it into one huge 7gram nug (i guess thats not that big now that I think about it ive gotten 7gram nugs before) but it looked funny lol

13. I have some pretty dank mids right now, dark green, kinda fluffy and really damp still and lots of hairs, still tastes like shit though.

14. Where I'm located my man gets a brick that comes in a kilo not by the pound of some killer mids. I still blow down headies, but if the brick tasted good I would be smoking it. Has a beaster high to them.

15. lol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVtdvwCwLbw]YouTube - WAKA FLOCKA FLAME - YOUNG MONEY BRICK SQUAD FEAT. GUDDA GUDDA[/ame]

16. 1017 bricksqauad FLOCKA!!!!!!!