Brian likes taking pictures of his glass/bud

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Thanks man!

To be honest i never really thought about getting a carbon filter but when i got my ash catcher it was a 14 mm and all my other shit was 18 mm so i had to get a 14 to 18 and 18 to 14 so i got both off of esty and the only 14 to 18 i could find that was decent priced was the carbon filter so i was like why not! and now i am deff glad i did because it keeps everything nice and clean and you can really taste the difference!

2. Went over to a friends house to help him break in his new toy

2 foot AMG with two worked dome perks with matching slide

[​IMG]

3. DOPE!

Cheers.

4. hell ya any milks?:smoke:

5. Sadly no milks this time only had my phone to snag the pic but hopefully next time i drop by il bring my NIKON and il show you guys!

I know this is very special but this is a bowl i had this morning covered in keif from no joke over 40 different kinds of bud... :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Beautiful :)

Cheers.

7. Glad you like it man! Its nice to see familiar faces in the thread! How you been?

8. Been good man! Burnin' on the daily.

Bout time to get some more photos up!!

Check my thread, and check my photo thread too(go to my profile and find my "Threads Started")! Ill be updating later with some new stuff.

Cheers.

9. Good to hear man! Same here!

Oh i know im sorry for the lack of updates hopefully i will be able to get them on a regular basis like before

Will do man always lovin your stuff!

10. Well it fucking snowed where im located so i was stuck at my house so i have a update for you guys!

Youv gotta love the snow in the tube as a sub for ice! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Very nice glass collection and I'm really diggin the gif milkshots

12. #133 mr.brian, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    Its that wonderful time agian... RE UP! =] Got a quarter but the kicker is 3.6 of it is one kind of bud and the 3.4 is a different kind. I sure do love that my friend likes me :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. nice bud pics brian, keep em coming, very nice glass too

14. dude you are living the high life man. great thread.

15. #137 mr.brian, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
    Thanks for the love guys!

Anyone have any requests?

Also i will try to get some more action shots up here for your guys enjoyment!

16. Haha i like to think so! Weed is the one thing in life that i truly enjoy so I try to only deal with the best when it comes to it :D

17. Thought a GIF would start things out good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and some satttackageee =]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think?

18. stack pics are sick