Brian likes taking pictures of his glass/bud

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010.

1. #101 spikeystud88, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
    Thanks a ton for the pics! Will +rep you once it lets me again.

So it looks like ALT is getting Luke's new 15 arm bubs with the bigger, hollow bottom. Does it stand up pretty easily on its own? How easily does it seem like it would fall over with/without water?

Overall how does it compare to your other pieces? Is the hit pretty smooth/tasty, and does it hold a decent volume of smoke?

Also, does anyone know if the DD slide included is a LW or BW? Or is that a newer style LW? Cause the handle is curved, so it definitely looks like one of Luke's. The actual 'chamber' for the weed seems more straight/tubelike (which I like). Does it cherry pretty well?

Sorry for all the questions! I'm making sure ALT has all the good shit before I order this bub :D (if it's ever in stock again)!

So what was the timeframe from when you first saw it in stock until you ordered it? And did it stay in stock that whole time? Seems like they usually go within minutes!

2. Alright let me see if i can handle all of these questions pretty faded so if something doesnt make sense let me know and when im sober-ish il rewrite it

and i decided im just going to answer right inside the qoute

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmBrNXub3Y]YouTube - LW 15 arm bubbler[/ame]

4. #104 mr.brian, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    bbuuuummpppp

kkkiiieefff! =}
    [​IMG]

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q774afbJBRU]YouTube - LW 15 arm bub[/ame]

6. Just re-uped, you know what that means.

Friend said its called "juicy fruit" but who knows

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. damn no love guys?!

8. +rep for this great thread :D

9. #109 mr.brian, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    Thanks man! Much appreciated! Im glad people still like it!

Im down for requests as always from anyone!

edit: Dog says whats good
    [​IMG]

10. bbbbuuuuummppppp

11. Holy crap, nice photos and bud man. Lookin' good, I have that same vaporizer:D

12. very nice glass and buds if you want to get rid of any of it send it my way lol:smoke:

13. haha i dont know about getting rid of it but im always down for a sesh! oh btw i peeped your thread and its pretty sick man! really diggin your graf! :hello:

14. Thanks man i appreciate it! sorry for the lack of updates, work likes to consume my life and when i blaze its a pain to get the cam out and shit but i will try to get some more in!

hell yeah Vapor bros hands free for the motha fuckin win earlier this week i ran the vape through my Luke wilson before work and oh my god was i toasted!:smoking:

15. Nice lookin thread bro. Cool pics, good bud and nice glass. I really like that Juicy fruit looks nice. +rep!

16. I can't decide which glass I like better, the ones for toking or the ones your taking these pictures with? Either way, great thread and great pics!

17. word im down and thanks for showing love:smoke:

18. #119 mr.brian, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. nice pics! really shows what kind of addition carbon adds.
    what are your thoughts about it?