Brian likes taking pictures of his glass/bud

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mr.brian, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Is that res? Or are those percs supposed to be brown?

2. Yes clean glass for milkshots please :p

3. The percs are supposed to be brown but the res doesnt help :p

Il try il try!

4. Sorry for the lack of updates guy been busy with school and work =/ but to make up for it heres a vape sesh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nice glass man, I've gotta get some keck clips for my set up... yeah thats on the to do list.

But of all the nice bud and glass you've got in here the cute ass dog gets you the +rep :hello:

6. keck clips for the win! haha well thanks man! His names pudge, he likes to chill with me when i smoke haha

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewIE35PqcLY]YouTube - CIMG3266.AVI[/ame]

8. #68 Capital, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Nice ya my little dog is a beagle / dachshund / whatever else mix she likes to chill to, I smoke she knows its time to get some serious petting and then she goes an passes out in my papasan chair lmao

9. Nice collection you got there most of those buds aren't to shabby either. That shit with all the pipes and shit on it is that a LRG? Definitely diggin this thread iono why i've been missing out. I got nothing bad to say except that I FUCKING HATE RED LIGHTERS haha. I know everyone has different colors that they hate I love the way the red lights look but they are so bad luck for me.

10. Thanks man! Yeah its a LRG shirt, glad you stopped by! :D I mean to me personally a lighter is a lighter you know? I think that was one free too so you cant beat that!.

11. What up guys! Very good news is that my court date for my possession charge was dropped! :hello: and in celebration!

This is all i had left....
    [​IMG]

But then BAM i got this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A Nice Salad
    [​IMG]

Which turned into this
    (btw this is just me fucking around using a D40 with one hand and smoking with the other so thats why it my be not good)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. epic post! yow yow yow!!!
    i need to spread some around tho .

13. haha thanks man but to be honest im pretty high right now and i dont really understand what the rest of your post ment haha:smoke::rolleyes:

14. Sneek peak for tonights update =]

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. #80 mr.brian, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgZbzaKoji0"]YouTube - CIMG3268[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-iTLzEAwE"]YouTube - CIMG3269[/ame]